Hogarth Manila Metro Manila Philippines
4 days ago
Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual... orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
As a Print Project Manager, you will respond to information requests, which come from our Internal client service department (Production Manager/Account Management). Your role is to traffic the work into the studio, factoring in studio resource, media scheduling/timelines, guidelines and demanding stakeholders. You will possess fantastic organizational skills and accept accountability to ensure that your campaigns go out on time and to budget. You will be working on a range of clients, liaising with our studio, seeing the project through from end to end
• Coordinate between Account Management/Transcreation Management
• Respond to information request from the Production Manager/Account Management
• Strive for better client and stakeholder relations
• Manage all alerts/orders through FIDO
• Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
• Manage and monitor timelines and deadlines, set realistic client expectations; proactively chase and interrogate delays
• Escalate issues to the Production Manager/Account Management
• Demonstrate clear understanding of brand
• Distribute contact reports and agendas
• Manage a multiple number of jobs and projects at any one time, all at different stages and with different requirements
• Liaise with account management, transcreation and studio, ensuring all stakeholders are kept up-to-date on the progress of their work
• Liaise with various creative agencies to source master artwork and resolve queries and issues
• Provide advice and solutions to print production issues
• Book and schedule work to the studio
• Ensure timelines are met and work produced is of highest standard.
• 4 - 7 years of experience working in print production / printing / graphic design department
• IT literate
• Strong numeracy skills
• Prioritization, time management and attention to detail
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure
• Strong interpersonal skills
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it
Manila Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Manila Metro Manila Philippines
Print Project Manager Manila jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.