Bolton & Menk, Inc.
Bolton & Menk, Inc. Golden Valley MN United States
4 days ago
Bolton & Menk is now adding a Professional Landscape Architectto join our Site Design and Landscape Architect team as a Project Landscape Architect in Golden Valley, MN. If you enjoy sports and want to pair your landscape architecture knowledge on projects, this is a perfect fit! In this unique role, you will be responsible for collaboration of project design on a wide variety of... large and small scale projects with an emphasis on sports and athletics. This role will also be responsible for the overall planning, development, and completion of the project in a profitable manner and responsible for client contact and business development activities in designated areas. We are looking for a licensed Landscape Architect who has experience in site design, meeting with clients, and the ability to manage a project from inception through construction on a wide variety of projects.
Join a company poised to expand its market share and committed to developing professionals at all levels. As a Top 200 Workplace in Minnesota, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team of professionals and help make a difference in our local communities!
What You Will Do
As a Project Landscape Architect you will coordinate planning, development, and completion of projects. You will work closely with Project Managers in understanding client needs and expectations. This role will have a focus on Site development with an emphasis on sports and athletics.
• Coordinates staff workload and project assignments with Senior Project Landscape Architect and LA Group Leader.
• Provides project and client management duties for project tasks, as assigned.
• Occasional client marketing and business development responsibilities.
• Assists with or facilitates Public Meeting and Open Houses.
• Develops, coordinates and reviews final design plan and specification preparation.
• Assist with developing project write-ups for proposals and marketing purposes.
• Seek opportunities for certifications (PLA, LEED AP, SITES)
What We Are Looking For
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited college or university.
• Currently registered as Professional Landscape Architect in state of practice.
• Thorough knowledge and skills in CAD drafting.
• Thorough knowledge and skills in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and related software such as SketchUp.)
• Thorough knowledge in related software (i.e. MS Excel, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat)
• Ability to develop grading plans
• Experience with client contact and public presentations
WHY BOLTON & MENK?
For over 70 years Bolton & Menk, Inc. has served public and private clients with comprehensive planning, design and construction engineering and surveying services. The employees at Bolton & Menk are seeking hard working and ambitious co-workers to join us to deliver tomorrow’s leading infrastructure projects. Bolton & Menk is employee-owned, is ranked among ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms and is a Star Tribune Top 200 Workplace in Minnesota. With over 850 employees in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, North Carolina, and South Carolina, there are always new challenges and career development opportunities available. Learn more about our history here: https://www.bolton-menk.com/about-us/
At Bolton & Menk, we value our people and provide an exceptional Total Compensation and Benefits Package to protect our most valuable asset. We are committed to the well-being of our employees and their families. Perks of being a Bolton & Menk employee include peace of mind with our benefits package and competitive compensation plan, flexible schedules, and career development opportunities. Learn more here: https://www.bolton-menk.com/careers
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bolton & Menk does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party agencies in response to Bolton & Menk job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. Pre-approval from the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team is required before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate must be submitted to the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team.
It is our responsibility and privilege to embrace the diversity of people, thoughts, and experiences necessary to develop infrastructure systems that serve all people. Bolton & Menk, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer including disability and vets.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
Golden Valley MN USA
Jobs in Golden Valley MN United States
Project Landscape Architect Golden Valley jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.