Dynamic Search Solutions
Dynamic Search Solutions United Kingdom United Kingdom
3 days ago
Automation Test Team Lead
Contract Length: 6 Month Initial Contract
Day Rate: £550 per day
Location: Fully Remote
Dynamic Search Solutions is working with one of the UK’s largest retailers, who are looking for a Senior Automation Test Team Lead to join their team on a full-remote basis for a six-month contract. The business wants to work with you and offers flexibility on your schedule.
You will have the opportunity to work with autonomy, to work how is best for you. You will still however, have the opportunity to work closely with and collaborate with other members of the Automation Team.
Automation Test Team Lead Role:
As Automation Test Team Lead, your primary focus will be to develop the Automation Test Strategy, with the support of the Solution Assurance Director: Including assisting in the identification, selection and implementation of automation tools, technology, and best practice. Additionally, your day-to-day responsibilities will... include:
• Define/Create/Assist/Troubleshoot the development of Test Automation Framework, Standards, Procedures.
• Processes, Toolsets and Best practices as related to Test Automation.
• Directing/planning necessary extra work, and rework and re-plan activities.
• Maintain and Guide Test Automation Suites Execution, undertaking analysis of results to ensure that software meets client and technical requirements.
• Work closely with project stakeholders to determine and then maintain the appropriate quality initiatives.
• Coordinating the execution of the integrity of testing and acceptance activities.
• Provide authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution.
• Assist in the development of quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures, processes, and best practices as related to automation through a Community of Practice.
Your Skills and Experience:
You will be supported to work how is best for you, in a fully remote working environment. The business does ask however, that you have:
• Expertise in both Defining and Creating Test Automation Frameworks.
• 5+ Years of experience in Agile environment and DevOps.
• Solid understanding of VSTS/Azure CI/CD Pipelines.
• Expertise in setting up Automation Suites in CI/CD Environment.
• Experience developing API automated testing solutions using UFT, Selenium, Junit.
• Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations under pressure.
• Knowledge of Agile Software Development Lifecycle and Test-Driven development.
• Knowledge of Quality Management techniques
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Automation Test Team Lead (Contract) United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.