Sourcepoint New York NY United States
6 days ago
Sourcepoint, the leading privacy technology company, is looking for a Sales Director (Agency/Brands) with outstanding skills to strengthen the team in North America and drive our agency/brand go-to-market strategy.
Focused on representing our market leading privacy technology solutions to both North American agencies and brands, the core tasks include building our North American business... acquiring new customers, expanding and optimizing our current partnerships.
Today, our customer base consists of premium publishers, digital media houses, app publishers, brands and other digital-first, privacy forward companies. The position is unique as it will be focused on building momentum within a growing wave of new customers and as such requires experience in dealing with agencies and brands, while having extensive knowledge of digital business models.
In addition to classic sales activities, the focus is on strategic advice and support in the application of our data privacy focused technology for the benefit of agencies and brands. A good technical understanding and the ability to summarize complex issues in an understandable way for decision-makers are helpful characteristics we would expect from the successful candidate.
Sourcepoint offers flexible working, competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity to join a growing and passionate team in an important area of the market.
• Senior sales executive with experience in a closing role within the digital sector, with an emphasis on agencies and brands
• Well-developed network in the areas of digital publishing, brands and agencies
• Understanding of the data privacy challenges facing these areas
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Strong process and detail orientation with a focus on pipeline management, contract negotiations and project planning
• Ability to position, negotiate, and close new business meeting quarterly and annual commercial goals
• Identify key stakeholders and develop the engagements that will drive your commercial pipeline
• Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on sales pipeline, revenue, and other important data
• Ability to structure complex negotiations with corporate customers
• Experience in the use of common CRM and deal management systems
• Experience in the management of integration projects, process orientation and knowledge in the field of technical documentation
• Sustain value-add relationships with critical decision makers by becoming a trusted advisor
• Capture and share product feedback with Sourcepoint Engineering and Product Management teams.
• Confident knowledge of English, other European language skills are an advantage
• Management experience is an advantage
• Sourcepoint is an award winning privacy technology company, headquartered in New York and has additional offices in Berlin and London. Since 2015, the Sourcepoint team has been on a mission to increase transparency between consumers, brands, publishers, and intermediaries. We help publishers and brands legally collect and activate consumer data on owned channels — and ensure media quality across paid media channels. Privacy experience is user experience. By going beyond checkbox compliance, we create better experience and performance for everyone
New York NY USA
Jobs in New York NY United States
Sales Director, Agency/Brand New York jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.