Motorola Solutions Chicago IL United States
1 week ago
At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety.It's the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class...
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we're ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career that matters.
The North America Digital Marketing Campaigns team is responsible for the management, measurement, lead flow and tracking of robust marketing strategies and tactics supporting the business and sales objectives for the company. The DCM team drives all campaigns strategy, demand generation and marketing programs across the key vertical markets Motorola Solutions serves.
The Digital Campaigns Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the organization's campaign strategy, planning, execution, and measurement for our government solutions and technology.
Working collaboratively with the broader digital and global marketing teams, this position will identify and prioritize campaigns, channels, promotions and strategies to drive demand and awareness to our key audiences.
We are seeking someone who possesses a passion for digital and account-based marketing, has a data-driven decision mindset, is able to grow and nurture relationships with our key working partners, and is ready to spearhead and strategically orchestrate new marketing initiatives in an exciting and rewarding team environment.
Primary responsibilitiesinclude but are not limited to:
• Lead the creation, planning, and execution of the integrated, digital marketing objectives and strategies for our enterprise solutions and technology, including audience segmentation, outbound email, paid and organic media mix, 3rd party media channel recommendations, and website planning and organization
• Advance the existing opportunities for the sales team within a targeted account and specific contacts, generating new prospects by planning, organizing, and executing account based marketing programs
• Define common campaign goals, structure and elements to be used across online campaigns including but not limited to: Email Automation, Paid Search, Digital Display, Social Media, Google, Bing, and more
• Track KPI's and develop campaigns and strategies that tie back to revenue goals. Perform analyses on the media mix, budget distribution, and segmentation strategy regularly. Work directly with the internal media team to optimize marketing budgets efficiently
• Lead the creation of compelling marketing creative and digital website content in an effort to drive demand through various integrated digital channels
• Continuously test and optimize existing campaigns to improve the customer experience to grow revenue and increase account engagement, leading to cross-sell/upsell opportunities
• Coordinate with key functions (marketing operations, IT, website team, product, business operation leaders) to ensure proper go-to-marketing strategy, management and reporting of campaign attribution, online use, and engagement
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
• 1+ years of experience in digital media and/or integrated marketing
• Ability to think "big picture" and holistically to help drive campaign initiatives to meet demand generation revenue goals
• Go-getter with the mindset to take ownership and drive results. A proactive approach to problem identification and resolution
• Team player who enjoys working closely with other team members
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, confident in ability to write short and long-form copy
• Experience working directly with sales leadership, external agencies, marketing operations, graphic designers, copywriters, and other development teams
• Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Ability to develop and deploy multi-channel ABM campaigns that target one-to-one, one-to-few accounts to accelerate campaign pipeline across strategic opportunities
• Experience working with marketing automation platforms (Eloqua a plus), Content Management Systems (i.e. Adobe Experience Manager), and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar)
• Ability to understand marketing data and analysis while developing plans to adjust tactics from these insights
• Bachelor's degree
• 1+ years of marketing experience
Referral Payment Plan
• Incentive Bonus Plans
• Medical, Dental,Visionbenefits
• 401K with Company Match
• 9 Paid Holidays
• GenerousPaidTimeOff Packages
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• PaidParental & Family Leave
• and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic
Chicago IL USA
Jobs in Chicago IL United States
Digital Campaign Marketing Manager Chicago jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.