U.S. Bank Atlanta GA Georgia
5 days ago
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to... discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
The Digital Data / Records Validation Lead will support the overall risk strategy and Digital’s critical expansion into more centralized data stewardship and enterprise-wide customer sensitive data.
A successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to support digital data stewardship across multiple technical platforms.
This Digital Data / Records Validation Lead will help support several critical areas of data management, such as Access Management (AIM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Enterprise Data Governance (EDG), Records Information Management (RIM) and Data Privacy and Protection (DPP).
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated knowledge in creating Minimum Viable Product (MVP) design standards that adhere to data field integrity and data flow quality requirements, providing credible challenge to data quality and integrity controls and maintaining proper Digital data governance.
The candidate will facilitate root cause analysis of any identified data control gaps resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems, or human errors and drive solutions that minimize risks.
Ensures the active identification, response and/or escalation of risks as appropriate following the Issue Management Policy and Procedures.
The candidate will help identify applicability and help demonstrate adherence with policies and procedures to minimize risk and regulatory exposure.
This candidate will be expected to support appropriate data flow monitoring to enable increased accountability across process lifecycles as well as the validation of critical outputs.
This role will interface and collaborate with senior leaders and subject matter experts across the enterprise, including business line risk and product leaders; Second Line of Defense (SLOD); Fraud Strategy; Technology and Operations; Legal & Compliance; and User Experience (UX) to respond to increasing scrutiny over a high-risk portfolio.
This role requires a well-rounded ability to develop strong working partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, highly effective communication skills with senior level colleagues and management, and the ability to support diverse teams with a proactive attitude towards action and problem solving.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supports digital data governance operating model ensuring proper processes, procedures, and controls over AIM, DLP, EDG, RIM and DPP.
• Provides credible challenge to design decisions of the Digital Customer Segments and Platforms teams ensuring MVP design standards are consistently met.
• Engages business line and risk organizations to document E2E risk remediation ensuring proper data quality and integrity.
• Coordinates with auditors and audited to prove proper data governance
• Remediate security, privacy and compliance findings and issues to ensure a more sustainable data governance environment.
• Collaborates with STCA Chief Risk Officer, risk peers, Product, Dev & Ops in addressing emerging risks, and ensuring compliance with regulatory changes, and federal and state policies and laws affecting overall data stewardship and data governance.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Typically, seven or more years of applicable experience
• Demonstrated results improving data quality, integrity and security moving through Authoritative Data Sources and Source of Records
• Demonstrated results and extensive experience with risk management over data and records
• Enthusiasm for solving complex problems that mitigate risk and deliver a best-in-class customer experience
• Demonstrated ability to influence and lead strategic discussions about customer experience and managing risk, fraud, operational and regulatory risks
• Demonstrated ability to map Process, Risk, and Control (PRC) frameworks
• Knowledge of Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) requirements
• Demonstrated ability to combine an understanding of business objectives, customer needs, and data to deliver a superior customer experience
• Thought leadership and consensus building for complex topics
• Strong knowledge of Archer eGRC, tGRC or other similar Issue tracking tools.
• Experience with Convergys, JIRA, SharePoint and other tools where evidence may be sourced / extracted
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
• Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
• Basic term and optional term life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Pregnancy disability and parental leave
• 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
• Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
• Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
• Adoption assistance
• Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $112,880.00 - $132,800.00 - $146,080.00
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Atlanta GA USA
Digital Data Records Validation Lead - Hybrid Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.