Deloitte Atlanta GA Georgia
1 week ago
Records & Contracts Compliance, Technology, and Innovation Sr. Manager
Deloitte Services LP
Compliance and accounting professionals for Deloitte Internal Services work in a wide range of careers-records management, accounting, tax, in-house counsel, brand, design, HR, IT, technology development, and more-but we share a common purpose. We help Deloitte deliver measurable, lasting results for our... internal stakeholders and make an impact that matters. We provide client services and develop new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while managing a diverse collection of systems, processes, and functions. As a Compliance, Technology and Innovation Sr. Manager, you'll help facilitate compliance with policies and practices related to records and contracts management by providing technology, tools and processes tailored to meet customer needs.
Work you'll do
As a senior member of Records and Contracts Management Services (RCMS), the RCMS Compliance, Technology and Innovation Senior Manager leads records teams (within US and India) and directs technology teams, responsible for complex, highly visible, and often transformative RCMS programs and initiatives for the Deloitte US Firm. The Senior Manager develops strategy, oversees the execution of all associated processes, and directs interactions with senior level cross-functional stakeholders resulting in the digitization, modernization, automation, and transformation of both RCMS as well as business processes. Activities are focused on the records management program that has an impact at all levels of the organization, resulting in improved records related outcomes, further risk mitigation and desired people-related outcomes, while maintaining and promoting process, information, and system performance, overall cost reduction or avoidance, and adherence to the organization's records management and confidentiality, privacy, and information security policies.
- As a member of the RCMS Leadership team, defines and aligns people and program strategies with overall RCMS mission and Firm objectives. Drives integrated, cohesive decision-making across records programs.
- Contributes to the development of the RMS technology strategy and manages the execution of the annual technology roadmap, in conjunction with ITS
- Balances technical expertise with the ability to communicate complex technology concepts, solutions, issues, and recommendations to RCMS and ITS employees, as well as stakeholders, including Firm leadership
- Ensures technology aligns with customer, business, legal, and regulatory requirements by gathering feedback, evaluating trends, anticipating needs, and identifying and executing on enhancement opportunities
- Recommends and leads complex technology projects across all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Oversees the hiring, development, performance, and engagement of technology, compliance and innovation team
- Establishes and maintains key stakeholder relationships with Office of General Counsel, risk management, privacy, and other business leaders
- Acts as the primary liaison between RCMS and ITS organization for all records technology matters
- At a programmatic level, evaluates and prioritizes records technology needs across all business areas within the Firm. Leads the modernization of records technologies and processes
- Oversees compliance with established business procedures, leads process innovation and improvement activities and enhances service delivery
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent and proactive problem-solving abilities; able to balance between addressing root cause and introducing changes quickly
- Outstanding strategic planning skills
- Ability to think critically and act both strategically and tactically
- Ability to think outside the box; uses knowledge gained through prior experience, education, and training to resolve issues and remove barriers
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in technology and innovation in a Records & Contracts setting.
- In-depth understanding of information/records/contracts management principles, processes and policies, design, systems/applications, and functions
- 5+ years experience in program management and program planning
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with MS Office, SharePoint; ability to operate database software, including searching, using queries, and running reports
- Ability to stand for periods of time and lift at least 25 pounds
- Limited sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 10-15%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Certified Records Manager (CRM) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) or Contract Management-related certification.
- Ability to comprehend and correlate business objectives with records and/or contracts management solutions/projects; provides high-quality records and/or contracts management solutions to records/contracts related business problems
- Superior organization, consultative, communication (written and verbal), negotiating, persuasion/influencing, consensus building, time management and presentation skills
- Ability to work with and maintain positive working relationships (while also conveying records and contracts management perspectives) with virtual and global business teams and internal clients
- Experience and ability to effectively interact and work productively with business and enabling areas leadership and other stakeholders across all levels of Deloitte to make recommendations and resolve issues
- Ability to author and deliver engaging presentations that produce and influence results; adept at adjusting communications and approach to various audiences
- Experience with large complex transformations that require strategic thinking and the ability to see them through execution
- Ability to manage multiple complex, multi-functional, multi-year projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead high visibility, substantial and high impact change management strategies/implementations
- Ability to analyze data, determine root cause and provide and/or develop solutions; translates that data into actionable/informative presentations
- Ability to drive to results; maintains constant awareness of projects and clients and keeps team focused on short- and long-term milestones
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $107700 - $221200.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law
Atlanta GA USA
Records & Contracts Compliance, Technology, and Innovation Sr. Manager Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.