Gigster Port-au-Prince Haiti
2 weeks ago
Do you want to work on cutting-edge projects with the world’s best developers? Do you wish you could control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Are you interested in the future of work and how the cloud will form teams? If so - the Gigster Talent Network is for you.
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize 'the next great vision' or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! From blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more, Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology.
We are seeking highly skilled Senior Technical Architects to join our Talent Network. As a Senior Technical Architect, you will be responsible for overseeing the design and development of complex systems and applications, creating project roadmaps, and guiding development teams through project completion. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, product managers... and business stakeholders, to ensure that our technical solutions are aligned with our business and our customer's objectives.
• Design and develop complex systems and applications, ensuring that they meet our business requirements and are scalable, reliable, and maintainable.
• Work with software engineers to ensure that technical designs are implemented correctly and according to best practices.
• Provide technical guidance, mentorship, and support to software engineers, helping them to improve their skills and expertise.
• Define and enforce technical standards and best practices, ensuring that they are followed across the organization.
• Lead technical discussions and reviews with stakeholders to ensure alignment of technical solutions with business objectives.
• Identify and mitigate technical risks in projects, ensuring that they are addressed proactively.
• Participate in code reviews and contribute to technical discussions with the software engineering team.
• Work closely and collaborate with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to identify and define application requirements.
• At least 8 years of experience in software development, with minimum 4 years focusing on architecture and design.
• Strong expertise in designing and developing complex systems and applications.
• Excellent knowledge of software development best practices, including Agile methodologies, DevOps, and continuous delivery.
• Strong understanding of cloud computing platforms and services, such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
• Experience in leading and mentoring software engineers and/or architects.
• Proven ability to lead technical discussions and reviews and to influence technical decisions at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to identify and mitigate technical risks in projects, ensuring that they are addressed proactively.
• Strong expertise in evaluating and recommending new technologies and solutions based on business goals.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
Benefits - We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great.
• World-class network. Be part of a network with the most talented people in the world.
• Amazing cutting-edge projects. Pick the projects from F500 companies that you’re interested in.
• 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
• Flexible work hours. There is a time to overlap with the customer’s timezone, but most of the time, we work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
• Flexible offerings. Choose how many hours you want to work and how much you want to earn.
• Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
The Gigster Talent Network is a highly curated set of the best software developers in the world. It’s not easy to become part of this select network - but when you do - you will work amongst the best from Silicon Valley and around the world.
Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding the US clients and scoping their projects - and you get to choose from a large variety of ‘Gigs’. You can choose Gigs that fit your schedule - from 10, 20, or 40 hours a week. You also get to choose your pay rate. All projects are staffed with a project manager, full stack team, QA, and DevOps.
All of our projects are for top-tier US companies and are delivered with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to VR imaging for medical use to large AI/ML projects. We even produce a case study for every project delivered - so you can take that with you as part of your portfolio.
In parallel - you will have access to an exclusive and energized network of the world’s most skilled experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside of Gigs - as well as at local community events, online hackathons, competitions, etc. The Gigster Talent Network is more than a simple marketplace - it’s truly an exclusive club.
Are you talented enough to be in the club
Senior Technical Architect, Gigster Network Port-au-Prince jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.