SEVALAYA Gudalur Tamil Nadu India
3 days ago
1. Issue medicines as per Doctor prescription
2. Keep records in electronic format
3. Notify Doctor of short expiry medicines
4. Notify Doctor of low stock medicines
5. Prepare list of medicines to be purchased for 2 months use
6. Monitor quality of medicines, escalate if any poor quality
7. Make sure of safe handling of medicines, monitor misuse of medicines.
8. Arrange medicines in FIFO order.
9. Computer billing, database maintenance
10. Keep proper records of Norcotic, controlled drugs as per norms
11.Willing to work in Holiday or any late evening according to the request from immediate supervisor
12.Willing to work any of the project or role assigned by the management exception of pharmacist
Food & Accomodation provided
• Must be a licensed pharmacist
• 0-2 Years of experience
• Good Knowledge in MS Office
Gudalur Tamil Nadu India
Jobs in Gudalur Tamil Nadu India
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.