Gateway Community Care
Gateway Community Care Sligo Ireland
1 week ago
Job Title: Quality Coordinator
Location: Sligo/ Variable
Responsible to: Director(s) of Services / Group Quality Director
Purpose of the role:
The Quality Coordinator assists the Group Quality Director to manage the Quality Management System. The QMS is focused on providing tools which are focused on ensuring that the care provided meets the needs of service users and ensures safety.
The QMS includes the following components;
▪ A Risk Management Framework
▪ An audit process and schedule
▪ Monitoring of Key Performance Indicators
▪ Mechanisms that capture feedback including perception surveys, focus groups, meetings and the capture of positive and negative feedback.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
• To implement the quality systems in place in the residential services to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards and promoting the best possible outcomes for the children and young people availing of our services.
• To participate in the audit schedule... including on site audits in the residential centres and day service, provide detailed report and support the Managers with corrective actions and monitor progress through quality improvement plans.
• To collect, analyse and monitor quality assurance data, KPIs and emerging trends, compile this information into reports, and present these to monthly quality meetings.
• Responsible for the production of the monthly quality report and preparation of the monthly Quality report.
• To support the revision of policies and procedures and the maintenance of the document control spreadsheet.
• To ask and receive feedback from all stakeholders in the service, develop advocacy groups and promote a culture of continuous quality improvement.
• To take a lead in the implementation of an electronic quality assurance system.
• To undertake an annual report of the company each year.
• To attend the bi-monthly Quality & Safety Board Sub Committee meetings and present a report and data for Orchard Fostering.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties, there may be other duties that may be requested by the Managing Director or Group Quality Director. This job description is subject to change with consultation with the post holder.
Ø Ideally, have a third level qualification in health, social care or quality management.
Ø Have experience implementing a quality system in a care environment.
Ø Have good knowledge of risk management and Incident management & review.
Ø Have knowledge and experience in regulations, standards and inspections.
Ø Have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Ø Have a full driving licence and access to own vehicle
Quality Coordinator Sligo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.