eStore Logistics Ravenhall VIC Australia
2 weeks ago
As an equal opportunity employer, e-Store is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce where all employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are celebrated.
Who are we?
eStore Logistics is the market leading eCommerce and omni-channel third-party Logistics provider (3PL). We are a tech enabled logistics leader, having a strong reputation as the trusted fulfilment partner for our clients which include Australia’s largest pure play online retailer, Australia’s largest online furniture retailer, more than 10 of Australia’s top 50 eCommerce businesses and many iconic retailers which have a retail store and eCommerce presence.
We are a team of energetic professionals with a key focus on rapid growth and expansion, through investing in and empowering our people to achieve excellence. The business is rapidly expanding and currently has eight fulfilment centres (FC) across Australia. eStore Logistics has recently introduced... Australian-first goods to person picking technology that utilises autonomous mobile robots at its Victorian sites and continues to cement itself as a market leader in the 3PL space. Our business is growing super-fast and that's why we need your help.
What are we looking for?
Reporting to the Site Manager, we are seeking a motivated individual to fulfil the role of Supervisor. You will need to own your role and contribute to an environment of continuous improvement and lead by example.
The role is to direct, coordinate, supervise and achieve service objectives regarding all site operations, ensuring that tasks are completed in the safest and most efficient manner in line with agreed standards in operational procedures, strategy and in a manner always ensuring regulatory and legislative compliance.
What will you do?
• Onboard and train team members in eStore's standards and methods
• Daily work execution of your allocated area
• Work assignment and workflow coordination
• First level escalation and resolutions of inventory issues
• Manage time and attendance
• Account for all inventory on site and ensure it is correctly stored
• Ensure working areas are cleared and reported on daily
• Respond to customer service queries efficiently and effectively
What skills will you have?
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Sound communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to deliver training in procedures and operation of equipment/systems
• Good motivation, team building, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of Warehousing and Management systems
• Understanding of how to use various pick technologies
• Highly organised and able to juggle competing priorities effectively under time pressures
• Effective time management and self-discipline
• Proven problem-solving ability
• Operational DC/warehouse experience, knowledge and ability
• Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
• Awareness of effective cost control
• Understanding of the concept of providing a service to a client, in a third-party eCommerce environment
• Understanding of the use of Key Performance Indicators in the management of a business unit
• Understand company policies, procedures and relevant legislation impacting on the role and the business
• Ability to establish and maintain effective rapport with personnel at all levels, within and external to eStore Logistics
• Prepared to undertake any additional training to complement the operation
• During short peak periods there may be a requirement to work weekends and after hours
• Afternoon shift (approx. times 13:00/15:00 - 19:00/23:00)
Why eStore Logistics?
We are an exciting business with a lot of opportunities to gain exposure within a rapidly changing industry. This is a role you can really own and add value to the organisation. This role will give you the opportunity to build on, improve and create frameworks across IT functions, giving you the freedom to make your mark. As the company grows, this position will have many opportunities to grow with us.
How To Apply
Please click on the link and follow the prompts.
We can't wait to meet you
Ravenhall VIC Australia
Jobs in Ravenhall VIC Australia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.