Amazon Sydney NSW Australia
2 weeks ago
As the Program Manager - Operations Integration you will work with cross functional teams to define and deliver a program of flagship Fulfillment & Transportation initiatives. You will act as a consultant to Supply Chain PMs and business stakeholders to scope and design the operations execution requirements, then drive the coordination and launch of these initiatives.
You will own all aspects of how fulfillment & transportation impacts customer, shipper and operator experience in new country launches. Your ability to showcase judgment and decision-making while balancing the customer experience with financial impact, will ensure your success in this role.
This position offers a broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams within Amazon.
Key job responsibilities
• Working with Supply Chain PMs and key stakeholders across various functions to consult and document operations execution requirements, then leading the program launch. Once launched, there... is a hand-off to Operations to continue to scale as a part of business as usual,
• Planning and conducting a regular cadence of program and key initiative leadership reviews at both strategic and tactical grains,
• Developing and refining a program framework for the management, reporting key metrics, and analysis of our tactical and operational priorities and goals and our progress toward them,
• Innovating on behalf of our business teams to ensure that the programs we drive maximise investment in time and resources while empowering the business with the tools, time and focus to constantly exceed our customers’ expectations,
• Managing cross-functional project teams; planning, organising, and executing complex projects across multiple stakeholders and teams to enable the launch of new projects and processes,
• Driving bench-marking analyses and continuous improvement projects for our operations against best-in-class operations,
• Evaluate launch outcomes, metrics and reintegrate learning into the organisational plan,
• Operations acumen, the ability to create and sustain urgency and a proven ability to lead large cross-functional projects including communication across all levels and teams in the organisation: senior leaders, technical teams, finance, fulfilment, and business leaders,
• Strong data analysis skills including attention to detail, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data, ability to write SQL scripts for analysis and reporting (SQL, MySQL)y,
• Knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps) at an advanced level,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences,
• Proven experience of working in a highly complex analytical environment preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics or Transportation,
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or similar,
• Experience driving end to end program delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership experience,
• Experience in stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organization,
• Experience in analytics/project/program management and facilitation of large cross-functional teams in business operations and technology process improvement areas,
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment,
Acknowledgement Of Country
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.
Company - Amzn Commercial Srvcs Pty Ltd
Job ID: A2363643
Sydney NSW Australia
Supply Chain Program Manager, Strategic Programs Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.