AGCO GSI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
AGCO GSI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd Simpang Ampat Penang Malaysia
1 week ago
What you do:
Safety & Health Officer is responsible to drive and monitor the compliance of workplace activities with company policies and government safety regulations. The officer duty include to identify and assess risks to health and safety of the workplace and appropriate measurement is taken.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state and local legislation and codes governing environmental health and safety.
• Experience in liaising with government departments. (i.e. DOSH, BOMBA, DOE and etc)
• Develops policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines.
• Develops and implements accident investigation, data analysis, and recurrence prevention programs and procedures.
• Conducts on-site reviews and audits of operations and facilities.
• Oversee environmental, health and safety programs and training to ensure that safe operations and working conditions exist.
• Perform incident investigation and reporting for all injuries and close calls... including root cause analysis and corrective action.
• Lead the safety committee.
• Provide leadership, guidance and technical support to operations management and safety committees.
• Ensuring consistency in the policies and practices being employed at each company facility.
What you need:
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Environment/Health/Safety or equivalent approved by DOSH.
• Candidate must be well versed with Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental.
• Candidate must be certified Safety and Health Officer (SHO) and obtain DOSH-Green Book with at least 3 years safety and health working experience.
• Able to perform and handle multiple tasks at one time.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
• Applicants must be willing to work in Simpang Ampat.
• Full-Time position(s) available
Simpang Ampat Penang Malaysia
Jobs in Simpang Ampat Penang Malaysia
Safety & Health Officer Simpang Ampat jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.