Auckland DHB Auckland New Zealand
1 week ago
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Paediatric Cardiology
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Paediatric and Adult Cardiac and Congenital Service
• Permanent, Part time (0.5FTE)
• Great Senior Nursing Opportunity!
Te whiwhinga mahi The Opportunity
Based in central Auckland, our Paediatric Cardiac and Congenital Service is the only provider of cardiology and cardiac surgical services for infants and children, young people and adults with congenital and acquired heart disease across New Zealand.
We also deliver our services to infants and children, young people and adults across the Pacific Basin.
We are seeking an innovative, enthusiastic and experienced nurse to join our team as a Clinical Nurse Specialist Overseas Patients.
Tahitian / French is highly preferred for this role.
If you are looking for an environment that provides a high level of job satisfaction, is always interesting, and offers an opportunity to grow both professionally and personally, then we would like to hear from you.
To... be successful you will :
• Be an experienced Paediatric Cardiology registered nurse and will either have or be eligible for registration with NZ Nursing Council.
• Have proficient or expert level Professional Development Recognition Programme (PDRP) portfolio or equivalent
• Preferably have a Master’s degree or a post graduate diploma
• Have experience in a leadership role with a strong commitment to quality healthcare
• Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a bi-cultural environment.
• Ideally be fluent in Tahitian / French.
For all aspects of this role and experience / knowledge required please see the .
For further information about the position please contact the Acting Nurse Unit Manager,
Ko wai mātou Who are we
Te Toka Tumai Auckland is part of Te Whatu Ora Health New Zealand , the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s National Health Service.
We provide health and disability services to more than half a million people living in central Auckland, regional services for Northland and greater Auckland, and specialist national services for the whole of New Zealand.
Our main sites are Auckland City Hospital, Greenlane Clinical Centre and Starship Children’s Hospital, located in central Auckland.
Starship Child Health is a dedicated paediatric healthcare service and major teaching centre, providing family centred care to neonates, children and young people throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Starship is a part of Auckland DHB and is the only comprehensive children’s hospital in New Zealand serving a population of approximately 1 million children.
Auckland DHB is NZ’s largest public tertiary hospital which has strong ties with University of Auckland and provides extensive teaching and training opportunities.
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu Why you will enjoy working here
What we can offer you :
• A unique and rewarding work environment that provides a high level of job satisfaction
• An opportunity to grow both as a person and as a professional while working with a very friendly and fun team
• Continuing Professional Development entitlement
• Financial recognition of senior nursing levels as per nationally-agreed multi-employer collective agreements
Auckland New Zealand
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Paediatric Cardiology Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.