SolarEdge Technologies Lyon France
1 week ago
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
Solaredge is seeking a Technical Service Engineer – Tier 2 to join our company. If you are passionate about customer care and love helping them diagnose and solve technical issues, this position is perfect for you
What will you be doing?
• Troubleshooting and resolution of complex calls or service cases with higher knowledge demand
• Engage in the... monitoring and troubleshooting support, supervision and coordination of customers Solar Power Plants.
• Management of general daily on-site issues, reporting and site work deliverables to the Service Manager & Sales Manager
• Planning and preparation of site work, managing and updating these internally and to the customers
• Provide on-site, on-line, phone, chat or email support to customers when needed.
• Evaluate customer needs with the support manager in the areas of service, training, logistics and planning and execute the plan to fulfill them
• Identify product, documentation and other issues impairing customer satisfaction and work with the HQ to improve them.
• Assist the sales team in technical areas and other needs to close deals
• Use and identify needs of the monitoring database of customer installations, usage of SEDGE troubleshooting tools, Document all activities in (CRM) CREdge or other database platforms.
• Work proactively to help branch office meet company’s KPI’s.
• Select, collect and analyze site data to identify HW/SW issues
• Approve Tier 1’s RMA cases
• Provide technical assistance and support to Tier 1 escalations
• Make sure every issue, call, case is documented in the database
• Escalate cases to FSE (for technical cases)
• Make sure every Failure Analysis / Root Cause Analysis unit case is returned to HQ.
• Work with regional logistic manager
• Work with relevant POC at HQ
• Electrical Engineer/ Practical Engineer/ Similar technical certification
• Previous experience as 2nd level engineer in a technical environment- minimum of 2 years
• PV business experience: advantage
• Strong problem solving skills
• IT knowledge
• Profound & solid technical knowledge
• Native Local language, business communication skill in English
• Customer Oriented, Team Player, excellent communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Ability to multi-task in a very fast pace environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to establish/keep working relationships with customers, partners, peers and managers.
• Second-class electric work specialist license- advantage
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people.
SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance
Technical Service Engineer - Tier 2 Lyon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.