Robert Half High Wycombe United Kingdom
1 week ago
Near High Wycombe
£250-300 per day
You will be required to support the Finance Director with the day to day running of the finance department, assisting with the month end close, tax and compliance, and planning of the business. The role requires a technically strong ambitious individual who has a good commercial grounding.
• Driving the month end close process through ownership of the following areas of accounting;
• Fixed assets
• Cost of sales
• Pull together the first draft of the management accounts for review
• Ownership of all month end reconciliations
• Completion of the quarterly tax returns
• Control of the fixed asset register
• Assisting with pulling together statutory account filings and other compliance requirements.
• Working with the Finance Director to develop commercial reporting
• Involvement in the roll out of the new ERP system
Skills & Competencies
• Ability to empathise
• Problem solver
• Positive attitude
• Commercially aware
• Teamwork & Collaboration
For more information, please send your CV to me at
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: roberthalf.co.uk/fraud-alert
High Wycombe UK
Jobs in High Wycombe United Kingdom
Management Accountant High Wycombe jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.