Novartis Barcelona Spain
2 days ago
What does it mean to be a Project Manager in Novartis, CRM Salesforce team?
You will be part of an international team, spread across multiple locations, working together and supporting each other. You will be leading mid to large size projects, where the budget can vary from 1M to 5M in size. You'll engage with a variety of vendors, negotiating and obtaining agreement on respective SOWs, being in charge to get the best out of the selected vendors.
Our Project Manager will be the guiding light that will bring all vendors and internal staff together. Forming a team and delivering to the goals of the project. You will work autonomously, but when you need support you will be able to count on the team.
We are encouraging an open minded culture, where people are able to speak their mind, appreciate different opinions and perspectives. Always respecting each other.
We are looking for a team member, who can bring new ideas, be proactive and have desire to deliver business... value.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Establish project plan and initiate project / program mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Monitor and control execution of project though Analysis, Design, Build, Test and Release, under different methodologies where needed such as waterfall or agile.
- Manage and control the project finances during the project execution. Ensure completion of the project within the approved budget and timelines.
- Negotiate project delivery cost with various vendors and manage the vendor's contracts
- Monitor and controls the delivery performance of the different vendors.
- Provide leadership and decision making support by establishing appropriate project governance & communications, managing risk, issues and changes and gaining the necessary business leader buy-in
- Direct outputs of a large project team, often across geographical boundaries, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project documentation completion
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Project Management service scope, Novartis project management methodology ("ICE") / Agile and GxP where applicable
- Ensure overall project success and effective use of resources. Regularly assesses whether project continues to meet business objectives and to use funds efficiently, optimizing the cost and ensuring that the project is managed to realize business benefits
- Ensures projects align with the best methodologies and internal process framework and continually strive for improvement. Captures lessons learnt throughout the project to benefit other projects and programs in the future. Deliver input to further shape the CoE service roadmap
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Solid Experience in Project Management within an Enterprise level organisation
- Demonstrated experience leading large and/or diverse multi-functional teams
- Solid experience working with vendors, including vendor negotiation and monitoring of service delivery
- Good knowledge of Financial Management, Change Management and Reporting
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build and maintain relationships with senior business leaders in a matrixed environment
- Proficiency in English (oral & written)
Why consider Novartis?
743 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2022. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
DATA, DIGITAL & IT
Barcelona Gran Vía
Company / Legal Entity
Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.
Project Manager Barcelona jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.