Statkraft Madrid Spain
1 week ago
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Location: Madrid, Valencia (flexible)
As a key member of the Iberia Project Delivery team, the PV Project Manager supports the HPDI in the construction activities of Statkraft’s portfolio in Spain.
The successful candidate will be a good communicator with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and be able to exercise initiative. You will be able to work independently while being a good... team player, solution-oriented, and proactive with excellent time management skills.
Key activities and responsibilities:
In the context of the development and construction of large-scale solar PV projects, your main responsibilities at a project level will include:
• Plan, monitor and manage the project scope (program, budget, staff organization, quality and contract conformance) throughout the procurement and construction stages.
• Manage and coordinate the integrated working of project workstreams, i.e., construction management, technical management, project controls, investment, procurement, HSSE, quality assurance and legal.
• Manage compliance with the Statkraft Capital Project Model processes and reporting.
• Ensure the techno-economic optimization of the project outcomes.
• ensuring the implementation of change, quality, risk and HSSE management procedures.
• Manage contract claims and change order requests.
• Approve project documentation.
• Manage project handovers between EPC and O&M.
• Manage project compliance with applicable laws, regulations, codes and standards.
• Manage communication and coordination between project stakeholders (internal and external).
In a supporting capacity, your responsibilities will also include:
• Negotiating service provider and equipment supplier agreements and EPC and O&M contracts.
• Keeping up to date with PV plant technology and market developments.
• Contributing to team operations, continuous improvement and R&D.
• Representing Statkraft when engaging with project stakeholders and market contacts.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in electrical, industrial, civil or mechanical engineering.
• At least 7 years’ work experience in a project manager capacity in the context of utility-scale energy infrastructure.
• At least 4 years´ specific experience in the utility-scale solar PV sector, either in a project management or technical capacity.
• Fluency in English (written and verbal) Other languages will be considered a plus.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a purposeful one, where every employee makes a difference to the planet, our communities, and the future. At Statkraft, you'll be working on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. We offer:
• Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth.
• A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation.
• A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background.
• Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes.
Statkraft's vision is to renew the way the world is powered. To navigate the complex journey ahead, we need every voice at the table. We therefore work actively to be a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome all applicants regardless of background, gender, age, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnicity, nationality or disability
PV Project Manager Madrid jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.