SentinelOne - Czech Republic
SentinelOne - Czech Republic Brno Czechia
4 days ago
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you're enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
About the Product Design Team and Your Impact
SentinelOne's design team (18 designers across... the US, Israel, and Czechia) is growing quickly and transforming its role in the organization. We are leading the way with ideas and execution to make our product more lovable, usable, and flexible. As we grow the team, we need creative, technical designers to achieve our goals.
You will work with the Product Design team and collaborate with engineers and product managers to deliver value and innovations at scale with well-crafted, delightful, performant experiences that customers love.
You will impact products that serve thousands of users from security teams at enterprise and government customers across the globe (incl. 3 of Fortune 10 and hundreds of Global 2000) and protect tens of millions of endpoints every day. You will contribute to safeguarding the world's creativity, communications, and commerce on devices and in the cloud.
What we are looking for:
• Participate in the ideation of the next generation of SentinelOne features and products
• Conceive and advocate for new ideas, techniques, designs, and methodologies
• Inspire others to find innovative and novel solutions to various problems
• Follow design guidelines and practices for a consistent experience
• Learn and follow best practices to improve their efficiency, consistency, and effectiveness
• Learn design principles and extend your knowledge through reading and other influences
• Be a deep subject matter expert that every team member can count on
• Yes, every designer is expected to be a leader
• Self-balance priorities and workload to ensure delivery of promised outcomes
• Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and users to create outcomes which provide the most value for the most stakeholders
• Influence other team members to improve their effectiveness, happiness, and career growth
• Deliver engineering build specs and prototypes in Figma
• Work with each project stakeholder to iterate and improve the design specs
• Research and collect important metrics to ensure decisions are rooted in reality and progress is easily measured
• English fluency is a must
• Knowledge of Product Design, UX disciplines, and appropriate application of methodologies
• Experience as a product designer of technical products (experience in cybersecurity would be a big plus)
• Self-motivated and organized, with excellent collaboration skills and strong leadership potential
• Detail-oriented and willing to go the extra mile
• You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment where you own products from start to finish, and make decisions quickly and independently
• Enjoy executing on multiple/diverse projects and iterating intensely
• Familiarity with information architecture of business products
• Hand-on expertise in Figma and knowledge of front-end technologies such as CSS/HTML/JS/React
When applying for the role, please attach your Personal Website or Portfolio, showcasing your work.
What we offer you
• Guild of experienced Product Designers with whom you can mutually enrich each other
• Flexible working hours
• In Prague & nearby we're working in a hybrid model with offices in Karlin (brand new Missouri Park), in Brno (Clubco Vlněna) for those who like to meet
• Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
• Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
• Flexible Paid Sick Days
• Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
• Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
• Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays and Wellness days off (e.g. 6 days in 2022)
• Pension insurance contribution
• Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
• Cafeteria points (5.000 CZK/month), which you can spend on leisure & sports, kindergarten/school fees, travel etc.
• Private medical care membership
• Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
• High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
• Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
• Above-standard referral bonus
• Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company
• On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
• Refreshments & snacks at the offices (+weekly massages & yoga at Prague office)
• Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work too (sport, BBQ, charity, offsite etc
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.