Al Khinji Recruitment
Al Khinji Recruitment Iraq Iraq
1 week ago
COLLECTING POOL OF CANDIDATES FOR OUR UPCOMING PROJECTS IN IRAQ
• Taking measurements of distances and angles on a property or section of land in order to establish legal boundaries.
• Employing specialized equipment, including distance measuring wheels, GPS, and geographic information system (GIS) devices to measure boundaries and contours.
• Performing mathematical calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
• Marking and delineating boundaries and reference points on a property or section of land.
• Researching and consulting historical maps and surveys, as well as legal documents, relating to the property or section of land they are measuring.
• Bachelor’s degree in surveying, geomatics, geospatial sciences, geophysics, or a related field.
• Successful completion of the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying® (NCEES), Fundamentals of Surveying (FS) exam, and the Principles and Practice of Surveying (PS) exam.
• Experience using hand... surveying tools (distance measuring wheels, plumb bobs, levels) and electronic surveying tools (transit levels, GPS equipment).
• Working knowledge of software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.