Al Khinji Recruitment
Al Khinji Recruitment Iraq Iraq
2 weeks ago
COLLECTING POOL OF CANDIDATES FOR OUR UPCOMING PROJECTS IN IRAQ!
Responsible for designing and building bridges and other highway-related structures. Typical tasks for bridge engineers include designing and maintaining bridge structures, minimizing environmental impact, and supervising the fabrication process. As well as completing site investigations, data collection, identifying environmental risks, analyzing manufacturing processes, supervising construction, and more.
Bridge engineer duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a bridge engineer are:
• Surveying the site of construction and assessing suitability
• Estimating traffic load on the bridge
• Designing various bridge components in keeping with expected traffic and soil strength
• Preparing blueprints of the design
• Creating the most functional and cost effective design
• Preparing detailed estimation of the entire bridge project or a part of the bridge assigned to him or her
•... Communicating with contractors with regard to undertaking construction work
Bridge engineer skills and specifications
The skills and specifications of a bridge engineer are:
• Excellent knowledge about basic and advanced concepts of civil engineering
• Thorough knowledge regarding safety standards
• Good analysis skills
• Good observation skills
• Ability to work outdoors for long hours
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.