Arup Dublin Ireland
1 week ago
A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We believe that flexible arrangements, such as hybrid working, create a more inclusive way of working that supports our diversity and the wellbeing of our people. We are truly global and our 15,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion. We have over 650 staff members working in Ireland with offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick.
Site Infrastructure Engineer – The Role
We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to join our Site Infrastructure team in Dublin designing and delivering projects across Ireland and Europe.
At Arup, we combine the various core civil engineering aspects of a project and combine these into a single business offering for our... clients, which is delivered by our dedicated Site Infrastructure team.
Required Experience/ Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be looking to further their career and gain invaluable experience within a friendly working environment and will have the following qualifications and experience.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 4-5 years post-qualification experience, most of which will be in design gained within a consultancy environment delivering the following:
• Liaising with Irish Water, Utility Companies and Local Authorities
• Liaising with internal and external design team members.
• Technical Design
• Surface Water Drainage Design
• Foul Water Drainage Design
• Water Supply Design
• Road & Carpark Layouts
• Data & Communications Infrastructure
• Experience in the use of Autocad 2D, 3D & Navisworks
• Windes Microdrainage Design
• Experience of working in a BIM environment, co-ordinating civil services with those of other disciplines
What to expect at Arup
• A multicultural and informal working environment where you can develop professionally by being part of a team who enjoy what they do.
• Opportunities for short or long assignments at Arup’s offices and projects anywhere in the world.
• Employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme, which is dependent on the firm’s financial performance.
• Competitive performance-based salary growth.
• A strong corporate culture committed to its values: quality of work, holistic approach, humane organization, straight and honourable dealings, social usefulness and reasonable prosperity.
• Continuous training and professional development that will allow you to adapt to the growing needs of our clients as we embrace digital transformation.
Join us in shaping a better world
Our goal is to shape a better world, finding solutions for some of the world’s most complex problems. From climate action to social value, we consider the most expansive impacts of our work. Our drive to build a more sustainable, resilient and equitable future shapes our culture and has made us leaders in sustainable development. The successful candidate will join our multi-disciplinary design teams focusing on technical excellence and innovative solutions that create a better future for people, places, and the planet.
'A better way'- Sustainability and Social Equity
At Arup, we strive to bring environmental sustainability and social equity together. We put sustainability at the heart of our projects and invest in research and development that helps tackle issues such as climate change and poverty. We have made a commitment to reach net zero by 2030 and to contribute meaningfully to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, creating shared value for our clients and our communities while safeguarding our planet. Read our net zero carbon plan here. Read our net zero carbon plan here.
A career at Arup gives you the chance to have a positive impact on the world. For us, corporate responsibility is not just a policy; it’s a way of working.
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion is at the heart of what we do
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment for talented people of any background based on merit, fairness and respect. At Arup, you’ll be a welcomed member of the team with opportunities to participate in social, cultural and educational events with the local community (e.g. as a STEM ambassador) or with your colleagues by joining staff networks such as those for women, culture or the LGBTQ+ community.
We are a certified CPD accredited employer with Engineers Ireland
Site Infrastructure Engineer Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.