ByrneLooby – An Ayesa Company
ByrneLooby – An Ayesa Company Galway Ireland
1 week ago
ByrneLooby is proud to be now part of Ayesa. Ayesa has 11,000+ staff members based in 23 countries around the globe. Ayesa's engineering work covers numerous fields with a market-leading international reputation in infrastructure, water conveyance and treatment systems, transport, marine, waste management, aeronautics and defence. Ayesa is also a consolidated technology consultancy, an expert in the digital transformation of large companies such as utilities and technological solutions for public institutions.
We are looking for an ambitious senior geotechnical engineer with geotechnical design experience to join our highly established consultancy in Dublin, Galway or Belfast. We are looking for either a Senior Geotechnical Engineer or a Geotechnical Engineer ready to take the next step who is ambitious to develop their career further. You will work on some exciting new projects across Ireland and Northern Ireland with colleagues from a range of... backgrounds and experience providing support and guidance to help you achieve your maximum potential.
• Experience in geotechnical engineering with proven technical knowledge of geotechnics and relevant software
• Detailed knowledge of eurocodes and current engineering codes of practice
• Can effectively communicate with clients, colleagues and outside agencies and build effective working relationships and always aiming to exceeding client expectations
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and excellent planning and organisation skills
• Ability to work independently
• Deep understanding of the principles of Geotechnical Engineering and earthworks
• Demonstrate an ability to understand complex problems and to conceive innovative solutions
The attributes required to successfully fulfil this role are
• A degree (minimum 2.1) or Masters in civil or geotechnical engineering
• Minimum of 5 years’ geotechnical design experience
• Chartered engineer or working towards chartered engineer status
This role attracts the following benefits package
• Strong basic salary
• Attractive pension benefits
• Death in service cover
• Accident and illness cover
• Professional membership funding
• Training & Educational assistance
• Competitive Annual Leave
• Flexible working arrangements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Senior Geotechnical Engineer Galway jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.