Inform 3 Ireland Ireland
1 week ago
Job Location: Galway
INFORM3 are recruiting a Junior/Setting Out Engineer to complete civil works on a residential project in Galway. The client has a great number of years’ experience and knowledge working in the Civils industry and are extremely busy in the Galway area.
Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
• Liaise with Site Management
• Review site drawings and specifications
• Set out the site accordingly, ensuring accuracy is at the forefront of all work
• Supervise and coordinate site teams, ensuring they are given clear communication
• Coordinate Plant, Machinery and Equipment
• Order in materials when necessary
• Adhere to Quality Standards
• Adhere to Health & Safety regulations
• Carry out Site Inductions
• Complete toolbox talks
• Attend Site Meetings
• Be the point of contact for technical activity
• Manage traffic on site
• Provide reports to Site Management
Civil Engineer Specification:
• Civil Engineer Degree
• 1 years... plus experience
• Setting Out experience
• Ability to work off their own initiative
• Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively
• Experience in the Microsoft Office Package
• Full driving licence
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle on NI 028 3089 8345/ROI 015 314 886 or [email protected].
Civil Engineer (Galway) Ireland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.