The Great Room
The Great Room Sydney NSW Australia
1 week ago
About the role
As a Marketing Manager at The Great Room (“TGR”), you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing the marketing plan in line with brand values and business strategy in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. You will be in charge of brand awareness working on PR, partnerships, digital marketing and communications.
A successful Marketing Manager is highly organised, self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mind-set, capable of managing their work load and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who is able to bring a structured mind into the creative field of marketing to take actions for tangible results.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Associate Director of Marketing.
What you’ll do
Be the Marketing Guru
• Oversee the development, management and optimisation of all paid media initiatives such as paid search, programmatic, native advertising, and paid social campaigns
• Lead the... planning and delivering of marketing plans and events which are of relevance to members of TGR
• Drive innovative customer experience, working with the Operations and Events teams to ensure smooth implementation
• Ensure that offline and online insights are integrated into media planning, both regionally and locally, and support the development of on-brand experiences across communication mediums
• Prepare Event venue rate cards and location specific SOPs
• Attend relevant networking events to build database of potential clients and partners
Marketing Budgeting and Revenue KPI
• Manage paid media budgets, team resources and set goals/targets for the team and ensure delivery
• Monitor results of marketing efforts to analyse the effectiveness and ROI of all marketing activities
• Make key budgeting and tactical changes, to constantly improve performance, ensure goal achievements and increase ROI
• Build, develop and manage relations with external stakeholders, such as regional media agencies, marketing and content agencies, among others
• Work with the Public Relations Agency (if required) and handle media relations
• Assess sponsorships, partnerships or collaboration requests and opportunities with like-minded brands and communities
• Lead the Events Executives to ensure that all Marketing driven events (both internal and external) logistics are well executed
• Ensure the availability of reliable daily, weekly and monthly reports to the leadership team
Who you are
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a marketing manager.
• Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software, such as HubSpot Marketing, is an added advantage
• Capable of coaching team member(s) and have leadership skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Able to organise, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results
• Able to effectively make sound decisions under tight deadlines
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Have strong technical aptitude and analytical skills
• Must be team oriented and be able to lead productive, multi-discipline meetings
• Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding requirements and expectations
What’s in it for you
• Competitive remuneration
• Career progression
• 5-day work week (some weekends or evenings when there is an event)
• Annual Leave
• Birthday Leave
• Monthly mobile allowance
• Flexible benefits for medical and other approved wellness, healthcare activities etc.
• Beautiful workplace environment that fosters collaboration and interactions with others from a diverse background of cultures
• Opportunity to work with various teams across regional locations
Does this sound like you?
Connect with us at [email protected], with your recent CV.
• Note to our talent acquisition partners: Unfortunately, The Great Room cannot accept candidate submissions from partners who we do not have an existing agreement with. We will not be responsible for introduction or placement fees for hiring of candidates whose profiles were submitted to The Great Room team members or offices without The Great Room's prior knowledge or permission
Sydney NSW Australia
Marketing Manager, Sydney Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.