CRI Group Brussels Belgium
1 week ago
DESCRIPTION OF THE TASKS
• Organisation, implementation and maintenance of (IS) support.
• Coordination of support teams.
• IS Service management.
• Coordination with the project teams.
• Coordination of wiki sites, collaborative sites or social networks.
• Mastering of information sites and maintenance of the unit's knowledge base.
• Follow-up of service quality in the context of incident, problem and impediment management.
• Management and follow-up of user requests.
• Guidance regarding the use of information systems.
• Management of incidents related to information systems.
• Conception and organisation of user documentation for information systems.
• Conception and management of IS and ICT trainings.
• Participation in user, service and project meetings.
• Elaboration and implementation of relevant support processes.
• User guidance and support regarding the use of information systems / ICT tools, by phone and e-mail.
• 1st line support analysis of application incidents when... needed.
• Recording, tracking and monitoring of business workflow application incidents, problems and impediments up to their resolution.
• Analysis, tracking and monitoring of business workflow application incidents, problems and impediments up to their resolution.
• Assistance in the implementation of project management methodology.
• Analysis of business cases, requirements and processes.
• Reviewing and aligning ICT processes and business requirement.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Proven knowledge in end user assistance or support of information systems, especially in the context of business workflow applications.
• Knowledge in end user assistance or support of information systems.
• Good knowledge of ITIL.
• Good IT skills. Work experience with SAP, and Oracle is a plus.
• Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks and IS knowledge base maintenance.
• Excellent communication / writing skills.
• Good knowledge of the office automation tools used in the Commission (MS-Office).
• Good reporting methods.
• Ability to apply high quality standards.
• Very good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Analysis and problem solving skills.
• Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
Due to the particular nature of a large international organisation, candidates should also have the following non-technical skills:
• Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team;
• Ability to participate in multilingual meetings;
• Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on multiple large projects;
• Excellent Team Player;
• Ability to understand, speak and write English C1, French B2+, other EU languages will be an advantage;
• High degree of discretion and integrity
The following documents / procedures will be requested to successfully complete the hiring process :
• A copy of your university degree(s)
• A copy of your criminal record
• Security Clearance Procedure
EU-Nationality is mandatory for ALL our job openings
We can, also, take into consideration CVs, that acquire work permit in the location where the client is or the job should be performed
WHO ARE WE?
VASS Group (https://vasscompany.com/en/) is a leading digital solutions group of companies headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 25 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,300 professionals.
VASS helps large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
All our growth comes from our talented people, passion for innovation, and a constant search for improvement, always the VASS way: “Complex made simple”
Business Analyst - 4343 Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.