eHire Sandy Springs GA Georgia
1 week ago
Our client is a not-for-profit, full-service association management company that provides complete support for all activities required to effectively operate a not-for-profit association. They specialize in the real estate industry and currently provide service to nine REALTOR® associations, a statewide real estate designation chapter and a real estate school.
The Web Manager is responsible for... managing web content and integrations, as well as implementing new development created by third party developers. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, creative strategist who can quickly learn the priorities and missions of our various organizations and will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position is vital to the continued success of our managed real estate organizations. To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
Web Manager Job Duties
• Manage Organizations’ Websites (currently, 14) – This includes developing web content, ensuring all content is up to date, and measuring the success of specific web pages. Additionally, work closely with third party vendors to create web integrations, applications and micro-sites.
• Collaborating with leaders to manage our websites, content strategy and the rollout of features and functionality;
• Consulting with internal stakeholder groups on new and existing features and functionality, custom development requests and content effectiveness;
• Ensure project/team success by taking ownership of deliverables and assist/perform analysis, testing, support, training, or other tasks as necessary.
• Gathering and translating requirements for development;
• Work directly with developers on required modifications and fixes for our websites.
• Managing multiple, concurrent projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery;
• Performing and sharing competitive research on trends and user adoption strategies;
• Email Marketing (currently, 11 campaigns) – Assist as needed with member and student email communications including, but not limited to event and course promotion, member benefits, and member recognition.
• Creating new templates as needed to align email standards with web and brand standards
• Support SMS and other digital campaigns
• Social Media (currently, 11 campaigns, 40 channels) – Assist as needed with social media accounts, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Experience with top social media channels, tools, and platforms used to track and analyze social and website performance metrics
• Additionally, oversee creation of marketing materials, video projects and other initiatives as needed.
Education & Knowledge:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred in Computer Science, Web Development, or a related field
• Experience in any Marketing or Communications is a plus
• A minimum of 2 years related work experience required
• Familiarity and experience with web content management systems (CMS); components/templates, custom solutions and impacts for back-end development vs front-end delivery
• A functional understanding of HTML and CSS (intermediate - advanced level)
• Knowledge about the relevance of website information architecture and taxonomy
• Experience with websites in general. DNS, MX, server knowledge, hosting knowledge, RDP, FTP, backups, database, responsive design
• Strong project management skills, with attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills.
• Adobe Creative Cloud products (DreamWeaver, Photoshop, InDesign), Google and/or MS Office applications, project management tools
• Microsoft Azure
• Click Dimensions or an email management system
• Wrike or a project management system
• Competitive Benefits including: Medical, Dental, LTD, Life Ins, 401k, PTO, Holidays ++
• Location: Sandy Springs, GA
• Work Environment: 20% in office setting; 80% remote in home office. Must have high-speed internet.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Sandy Springs GA USA
Jobs in Sandy Springs GA Georgia
Web Manager Sandy Springs jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.