Cardinal Group Management
Cardinal Group Management Milledgeville GA Georgia
2 weeks ago
POSITION: Leasing & Marketing Team Leader (Full-time, Non-Exempt)
COMPENSATION: Hourly Rate, plus Benefits and Bonus eligibility...
As the Leasing & Marketing Team Leader, you are responsible for assisting the Community Manager in maintaining all aspects of property operations, but with a concentration on the leasing, marketing, resident relations and functions of the community. The Leasing & Marketing Team Leader strives for 100% occupancy through retention of existing residents, leasing current availability and pre-leasing of future availability.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to)
• Utilize Company leasing expectations and procedures to warmly greet prospective clients, qualify, determine needs and preferences, professionally present the property and apartment homes, utilize feature/benefit selling, close the sale and follow-up.
• Answer incoming phone calls professionally and handle accordingly, whether the caller is a prospective client, a client, an internal Company team member or a vendor.
• Complete all lease applications and participate in the verification of applications. Notify prospective clients of results.
• Maintain accurate client records in accordance with Company policy. Update daily reports concerning notice to vacate, vacancy reports, activity reports, etc. on a daily basis.
• Maintain and perform upkeep of the tour route to ensure curb side appeal.
• Assist residents with day to day tasks, as a part of the community's concierge program.
• Participate in Cardinal U training as required.
• 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• High-energy and enjoys a fast pace environment.
• Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service.
• Excellent customer service skills warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone.
• Basic computer skills: typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Available to work evenings and weekends.
• Ability to embody the Cardinal Culture and Cardinal Core Values every day.
CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING CAREER EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Leasing Agent
• Real Estate
• Leasing Specialist
• Leasing Manager
• Leasing Professional
• Leasing Consultant
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Incumbents work both inside and outside of apartment buildings and in all areas of the property including amenities and have frequent exposure to outside elements where temperature, weather, odors, and/or landscape may be unpleasant and/or hazardous.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to use hands to finger, type, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The Team Member regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms, and climb, stoop, or squat. Incumbents must be able to physically access all exterior and interior parts of the property and amenities and must be able to work inside and outside in all weather conditions including, but not limited to rain, snow, heat, hail, wind and sleet.
The Team Member must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, or maneuver weights of up to twenty (20) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Rare or regular travel may be required to assist properties as needed, attend training classes or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their Team Leader.
• Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
• Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
• Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
• Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
• Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
• Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
• Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
• Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Milledgeville GA USA
Jobs in Milledgeville GA Georgia
Leasing & Marketing Manager Milledgeville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.