Deloitte Atlanta GA Georgia
6 days ago
Are you a confident, motivated, marketing professional who is unafraid to think differently? Are you a successful B2B marketer willing to onboard with one of the fastest growing businesses within Deloitte? Does working with an entrepreneurial team of business stakeholders to drive growth appeal to your inner entrepreneur? Are you always on the hunt for the next new and exciting way to market your... business? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with an energetic leader and colleagues in a heavily matrixed, virtual setting to meet our business needs? Are you ready to collaborate with Deloitte leaders, communications teams, public relations, external agencies, and global marketers? We are seeking a passionate and experienced Marketing Manager to take on this role and lead efforts for a high priority issue. We are looking for you!
The Marketing Manager for the Deloitte Purpose Office will work with Marketing colleagues and business leaders to strategize, plan, and oversee marketing activities, develop and implement new marketing strategies and approaches and will drive engagement and business growth. In this role you will help implement a high impact marketing strategy, aligned to business goals, that provide a clear return-on-investment. You will utilize innovative, go-to-market tools and approaches leveraging the full capabilities of Deloitte's Marketing Excellence organization, to maximize market reach, return on investment, and impact for the business.
What you'll do:
As a member of the Purpose Office marketing team, you will be expected to leverage agile principles to bring marketing strategy to life by creating campaign vision and integrated campaign plans, including campaign journeys.
Key aspects of the role include:
• Raise awareness of Deloitte's commitment to Purpose by implementing an integrated, multi-dimensional marketing approach that engages players across the ecosystem, both internally and externally
• Support the development of the marketing strategy and the prioritization of how marketing will support business priorities and campaigns based on channels, resources, capabilities, and costs
• Drive strategic marketing campaigns, backed by a strong understanding of marketing strategy and execution, utilizing the full spectrum of traditional and innovative marketing channels.
• Deliver integrated marketing programs and activities that support business strategy, including building website content; managing email, social media and advertising campaigns; creating thoughtware and video content, among other projects
• Provide counsel, idea generation and consultation in support of other Purpose-related collaborator relationships; collaborate across businesses, industries, and other marketing teams to help ensure alignment of delivery of an integrated marketing strategy and campaigns
• Engage our in-house agency on the successful execution of campaigns, collaborate on strategy, best practices, and oversee the on-time and on-budget delivery of campaigns.
• Negotiate contracts, SOWs, and other key agreements related to internal and external partnership agreements. Ensure all campaign risk and governance procedures are followed, including reviews and engagement by stakeholders, legal, risk and brand.
• Optimize campaigns. Understand target outcomes to drive ongoing performance, monitor, analyze and adjust as needed to improve impact.
• Develop and report metrics and KPIs to assess campaign success at the campaign, activity, and channel levels to inform future campaign tactics. Track and report campaign KPIs and ROI and own success story development
Deloitte's Marketing Excellence team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measurable performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people and process.
• 10-12 years of experience in B2B marketing, (experience in professional services is a plus) with the ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team
• Bachelor's degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing or a related business field
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications, including marketing strategy, branding, campaign development, experience design and execution and communications
• An innovative mindset that can think strategically with excellent follow-through skills
• Strong organizational skills and project management skills - with ability to prioritize and manage expectations across multiple, complex projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
• Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a high level of comfort with ambiguity
• Proficient in MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (intermediate to advanced skills in PowerPoint are a plus)
• Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
• Ability to manage multiple and complex projects concurrently
• Self-starter that enjoys working in a dynamic environment
• Proven experience in executing on strategic marketing plans
• Strong persuasive written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to travel 10%, on average
• Executive presence, professional client service manner, demonstrated ability to take initiative
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $84,300-$173,300.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Atlanta GA USA
Purpose Office, Marketing Manager Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.