Locum People Manchester United Kingdom
1 week ago
Locum People are currently urgently recruiting for an SpR General Medicine Doctor to work in a dynamic hospital based in the Manchester for 3 months with a view to extend. Covering a full rota.
Applicants will be working within a busy and fast paced environment. Duties as a SPR doctor will include covering wards in the relevant departments along with supervising junior doctors on shift.
Working within Medicine in the UK is a dynamic role and relies on doctors who can work in a team environment. Candidates are expected to have a valid life support certificate and have minimum SPR experience or higher.
• Locum vacancy for 3 months with the view to extend
• Full time role on a 40+ hour rota
• General Medicine in Manchester
• Competitive payment package
• Accommodation on site (depending on availability)
Benefits to work as a Locum :
• Above market average pay rates
• Flexible working hours
• Assist in accommodation search on or off site
• An opportunity to develop your... career working in different hospitals
• Training opportunities
• Aid with making a new post an easy transition
• Locum People are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
We also have short and long-term vacancies all over the United Kingdom, so whether you’re looking for work during your annual leave or you want to secure a six month contract, we can assist in finding you a suitable well-paid contract.
Share this job : Apply online or for additional information regarding this
Jobs in Manchester United Kingdom
SPR – General Medicine – North Of England Manchester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.