CONIFS Global Sri Lanka Sri Lanka
4 days ago
CONIFS is an innovative and fast-growing company which have a flat organizational culture everyone likes to help each other and having an unpretentious attitude. And you will be a part of a team together with high competent and experienced colleagues who engage in exciting assignments and you will get great development opportunities to skills up your development skills. We are a Great Place to Work® certified company and we have pegged our employee salaries in Euro to absorb the effect of inflation in Sri Lanka. And we have given all our employees the opportunity to fully work from home. Also, we offer competitive benefits, opportunities, and compensation based on competency and performance.
• Implement new customizations in IFS Application 10 and Cloud.
• IFS Report development
• Implement integrations with third party applications using integration platforms IFS Connect, WSO2 and Boomi.
• Troubleshoot and correct existing customizations.
•... Configurations in IFS Application 10 and Cloud (Custom Fields, Custom Events, Custom Menus, Custom Tabs, Custom Pages and related Base Profile settings).
• Performance Tuning
• Customer Upgrade, Updates
• Adhere to all coding, delivery, build and installation processes of the customer.
• Experience and up to date with Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, APIs latest best practices and new features.
• Work with distributed global teams
• Mentor and train junior consultants
• 1+ years of experience working with IFS Applications version 10 and Cloud development platform, tools and Aurena development.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies common integration paradigms (REST APIs, SOAP Web Services), relational databases, and client-server architecture.
• Experience with PL/SQL, SQL, APIs, Lobby development, integrations, and data migrations.
• Basic IFS Functional knowledge in SCM, Finance, Procurement, Sales, Project, HR & Manufacturing.
• Experience in investigating and correcting issues in IFS Applications and customizations.
• Experience in security/permission sets and profile handling.
• Experience in IFS connect and other related configurations.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• University diploma or degree in the field of computer science, information technology.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to familiarize with new contexts and great interest in new technology
If you see yourself in the above description we’ll have a talk. Please send your CV to [email protected] or submit the online form below
IFS Technical Consultant Sri Lanka jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.