Streamland Media Gibraltar Gibraltar
6 days ago
Contract – Permanent
Base – Media City, Salford
Streamland Media is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer
Who we are!
Picture Shop, Streamland Media’s picture division, is an award-winning, worldwide, state-of-the-art post production house offering comprehensive picture services to the entertainment industry's most imaginative film makers and top tier studios. A roster of innovative talent and cutting-edge technologists deliver industry leading colour, editorial, dailies, unscripted sound and mastering restoration and services that help bring creative visions to life. Streamland Media is a global post production company that handles picture, VFX, sound and marketing services.
What we do!
Picture Shop North works with the BBC in covering some of the world's biggest sporting events from the World Cup to the Olympic Games via the FA Cup and Wimbledon. We make all that and more happen every day. We’re the experts in what we do and everyone is valued for what they bring to... their role.
What we need!
• The Picture Shop North Bookings Team coordinate the planning and scheduling of all BBC Sport in house TV Gallery and Post-Production requirements. The team book key technical and craft crew across the Technical and Post Production operation.
• This role will work closely with the Resource Scheduling Manager and rest of the Bookings team to provide efficient and effective coordination of all craft operations involved in the delivery of BBC Sport TV Gallery and Post production services.
• In their role they will develop and maintain deeper relationships with current partners through excellent customer service and delivery. They will own assigned key Sport customer relationships, including the major Sporting and Non-Sport Events, ensuring a consistent, professional approach from enquiry through to delivery.
What we need you to do!
• Act as senior member of the bookings team, responsible for the long-term planning and coordination of major events and BAU Sport.
• Deputise for the Resource Scheduling Manager when they are unavailable.
• The scheduling of key staff, freelance crew and facilities (edit suites, galleries etc) across all the main technical and craft sections of the Picture Shop North operation to meet the requirements of BBC Sport News, BBC Sport Production and other ad-hoc BBC partners.
• Create Work Orders for all BBC Sport studio and post production services on the ScheduAll scheduling system.
• Responsible for the Planning and scheduling of Picture Shop North/BBC Sport requirements.
• Create staff schedules detailing filming dates and technical crewing requirements. Ensuring all details are accurate, up to date and aligned with production schedules.
• Monitor requirements to identify schedule changes or addition requirements. Communicate plans & revisions regularly to staff, production, freelancers and leads.
• Work closely with BBC Production teams, to help provide crewing solutions when conflicts occur, ensure appropriate crew are always booked and meet customer driven name requests.
• Provide the main point of contact to key members of the production team, the Picture Shop craft staff team and Freelance technical crew. Build up and maintain good relationships with all contacts through facilitating regular dialogue, discussion and sharing of ideas.
• Organise and attend regular catch-up meetings with key members of the Bookings team to discuss Studio and Post Production plans and requirements and any service issues.
• Help manage business spend through the effective scheduling of Staff, ensuring maximum utilisation when possible. Manage craft staff Leave requests and revise scheduling plans when necessary to ensure they work around production needs and keep all utilisation concerns & additional hours costs to a minimum.
• Monitor staff utilisation and ensure appropriate working regulations are adhered to.
• Be the main point of contact for the technical teams you are responsible for as well as authorising holiday.
What Experience we’re looking for!
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop, maintain and enhance relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts.
• Willingness to take the lead on major projects for the team.
• Demonstrate leadership potential including the ability to be assertive and handle conflict effectively.
• Resilient to working in a changing environment and help lead others through the change.
• Highly Customer focused with strong negotiation skills.
• A creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
• An understanding of the production process
• Able to think and apply a big-picture approach whilst effectively dealing with detail.
• Ability to work under pressure without direction, whilst maintaining a high level of motivation
• A high level of organisational ability including good time-management skills.
• Good knowledge of Excel, Word and willing to learn new systems.
• Confident communicator and working with senior members of production teams
Senior Resource Scheduler, Picture Shop Gibraltar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.