Bland Group Gibraltar Gibraltar
1 week ago
Forming part of a dynamic finance team you will primarily work on sales invoicing, accounts receivable and credit control with the option of further professional development via accounting courses and qualifications.
Main areas of responsibilities:
• Responsible for the timely issuance of sales ledger invoices across the organisation and liaison with the operational units
• Responsible for extracting client data from our internal booking system and inputting into Sage.
• Responsible for the resolution of billing-related queries
• Responsible for the accounting and allocation of of bank receipts
• Responsible for the credit control and debtor's review across all businesses in liaison with the Finance manager and other accounts officers, to ensure that debtors are managed in an effective and efficient manner.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for review by the Finance Manager.
• Assist the Finance Manager and Finance Director during the financial audit and... with any other financial queries throughout the year.
• Assist on other areas of the accounting function as reasonably directed by the Finance Manager.
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English, Spanish and Mathematics. (Or equivalent)
• AAT Qualification an advantage.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounts department.
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
• Fluent in English and Spanish (oral and written).
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Experience using SAGE an advantage.
• Experience in credit control an advantage.
• Ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
Account Officer Gibraltar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.