Deloitte Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
3 days ago
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures.
We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of Marketing and Commerce (M&C), you will work with the team to help our clients optimize their Digital... Marketing initiatives, leveraging data, technology and marketing strategy.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the Salesforce B2C Commerce platform and be able to develop, customize, and maintain e-commerce websites for our clients.
You will :
• Collaborate with project managers, designers, and other developers to understand project requirements and goals
• Develop and maintain e-commerce websites using Salesforce B2C Commerce platform
• Customize and configure Salesforce B2C Commerce cartridges and modules
• Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
• Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise
• Optimize website performance and improve site speed
• Collaborate with the QA team to ensure the website meets the required quality standards
• Stay up-to-date with new technologies and best practices in Salesforce B2C Commerce development
Enough about us, let's talk about you
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computing or equivalent
• 5-7 years of experience developing e-commerce websites with Salesforce B2C Commerce
• Strong understanding of Salesforce B2C Commerce architecture and development principles
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA) & Page Designer
• Understanding of the Salesforce B2C Commerce data model, including data types, relationships, and custom objects.
• Knowledge of the Salesforce B2C Commerce Open Commerce API (OCAPI) and RESTful web services
• Understanding of Salesforce B2C Commerce integrations, including third-party systems, payment gateways, and shipping providers
• Knowledge of Salesforce B2C Commerce code deployment and version control tools, including Site Import / Export, Jenkins, and GitHub
• Experience working with APIs and integrating third-party applications
• Ability to write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Preferred Skills :
• Experience with integration of other Salesforce suite of Products (CRM / Marketing / Sales / CPQ)
• Understanding of Cloud Technologies & Services (AWS / Azure / GCP)
• Knowledge of server-side technologies like Node.js or Java
• Experience with server-side frameworks like Express.js or Spring
• Understanding of caching strategies and optimization techniques
• Knowledge of security best practices and PCI compliance
• Experience with automated testing frameworks like Selenium / WebDriver / JMeter
• Familiarity with database optimization techniques and indexing strategies
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Senior / Consultant - Marketing and Commerce - Salesforce B2C... Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.