Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited Port Harcourt Nigeria
2 weeks ago
Our client, a Nigerian Logistics and Supply Servicing company. For over 20 years they have carried on the Oil and Gas business in the West African Oil and Gas / Maritime Industry. Today, they are renowned marine-support service provider, specializing in providing security/surveillance vessels.
• Click here to view Jobs by Industries
• Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
• Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
• Support the project department and the organization with planning, coordinating and implementing effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department / organizational objectives are met.
• Provide support to the Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety, and environmental issues.
• Support the Project Department in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits... in the areas of business.
• Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters. Provide support to the department on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives.
• Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements.
• Ensure training, toolbox meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company's offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
• Minimum years of experience should be five (5) years
• Qualifications in / NABTEB / ADN / OND / ND / NCE / B.Sc / B.Ed / B.Tech
• Minimum First Degree in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
• Possess certification in NEBOSH
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction Industry.
• Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred.
• Strong passion for HSE and related activities.
• Good MS Office skills, particularly in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
• Able to work independently and meticulous.
• Must be willing to travel at short notice.
30th March, 2020.
Interview Commencement Date
19th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
, Port Harcourt, Rivers, ,NG
Port Harcourt Nigeria
HSE Officer at a Logistics and Supply Servicing Company – Myrtle... Port Harcourt jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.