Lids Billings MT United States
1 week ago
About Our Company
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
• To meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
• Learn to provide consistent, documented appraisal of an associate’s sales performance. Provide support by giving feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company Objectives.
• Adhere to current visual guidelines includes: proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
• Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Dress Code Policy.
• Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
• Assist in preparation of store schedules that provide proper store coverage and are within the Company guidelines for wage control.
• Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory including receiving, transferring, completing price changes and conducting product counts.
• Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail policies as well as state and federal laws.
• Open and close the store as required following the procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
• Support and adhere to all LIDS policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Additional Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in LIDS Training Programs, adhere to set goals (for sales and tasks) and regular follow up.
• Assist in recruiting and training store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
• Encourage store associates’ direct compliance of established company policies, procedures and guidelines including (but not limited to) safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
• Perform work of subordinates as needed.
• Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Required Knowledge & Skills
• High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative experience.
• Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing loss.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear professional manner.
• Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
• Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
Additional Job Required Knowledge & Skills
Assistant store managers earn 10% - 20% over local minimum wage based on experience. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. PT Assistant Store Managers are also available for monthly store sales bonuses and a 40% employee discount.
High School Graduate or Equivalent
Billings MT USA
Jobs in Billings MT United States
Assistant Store Manager PT Billings jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.