Datafin Recruitment Cape Town South Africa
1 week ago
Software Developer (ASP.NET/Core) (Remote) IT - Software Development
Cape Town - Western Cape ~ Johannesburg - Gauteng ~ Durban - KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
MAKE a critical contribution using your coding talents as a Software Developer to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications used to manage the business processes of a Specialist IT Service Provider. This will include research, design, documentation, and modification of software specifications throughout the software production life cycle. The ideal candidate must possess an Honours or Post-Grad Degree in a suitable field. A strong preference would be giving to individuals that are experienced in ASP.NET (either ASP.NET framework and/or .NET Core). Preference to Cape Town candidates, but the client will also look at people outside of Cape Town.
Key Outcomes -
• Build high quality and well documented software applications using the Microsoft ASP.Net Platform (MVC 5).
• Follow and... recommend improvements to the Software Development lifecycle.
• Follow and recommend improvements to the overall DevOps process.
• Define, design, develop, integrate, test, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance software applications.
• Produce clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards performance optimization.
• Integrate designs, flows and processes.
• Industrialize solutions with DevOps.
• Write secure code and exercise good judgment in handling sensitive data.
• Produce clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant applications with an eye towards performance optimization.
• Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices.
• Improve quality through application of TDD practices.
• Write technical software requirements and documentation as needed.
• Comfortable troubleshooting critical production issues.
• Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies; keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects.
• Pay attention to Software Development process practiced by the team and help improve it, so we deliver products on time with quality following an agile approach.
• Evaluate Developer code quality and provide input for performance evaluations.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement by learning, applying and educating team on software best practices.
• Help define the future technology stack build on top of Microsoft ASP.NET Core and one of the front-end technologies like Blazor, Angular, React and/or Vue.
• Willingness to support, maintain and upgrade a legacy Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 5 technology stack.
• A Degree, Honours or Post Graduate Degree in a related field.
• Strong preference would be giving to individuals that are experienced in ASP.NET (either ASP.NET framework and/or ASP.NET Core).
• Open mindedness and adapts to a variety of opinions and chances in technology.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work with an international team with international customers in different time zones.
• Detailed, accurate, responsive, and inquisitive personality.
• Demonstrable ability to learn new concepts quickly.
Apply for this Job
Cape Town South Africa
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa
Software Developer (ASP.NET/Core) (Remote) Cape Town jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.