Kingston Barnes Ltd
Kingston Barnes Ltd Clevedon United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Position: Manufacturing Engineer in Bristol
Manufacturing Engineer – North Somerset/ Bristol
Are you a Production or Manufacturing Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in Bristol/ North Somerset?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer for one of our clients in Bristol. The Engineer is required to run investment and process improvement projects within the facility. Full training and development in company and manufacturing systems with excellent starting salary.
With the company's success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force on site in order to maintain production levels. Their product is sold into diverse industries and they are looking forward to another successful year within the precision manufacturing industry. The business has shown consistent growth and is constantly developing new systems to maintain their competitive advantage in existing markets.
The successful... Manufacturing Engineer will receive support and development which will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further yourself and progress your career within a continually expanding business.
• Challenge current and new manufacturing techniques to enhance and broaden our capabilities
• Develop the business case for new investments and existing process modifications
• Contribute to investment strategy
• Realise investment projects from concept to reality
• Project management in line with SKF methods and principles
• Liaise with suppliers, working with SKF Capex team where appropriate
• Facilitate handover of new processes to production, ensuring all stakeholders gain the relevant level of knowledge for their role
• Monitor savings and cost level for new investments or improvement activities
• Contribute to data driven manufacturing through investments
• Create initial process capability baselines
• Contribute to continuous improvement of project management competence
Qualifications and Experience
• Manufacturing background
• Qualification apprentice or degree
• Able to work across the functions
• Experience leading projects and/or work packages
• A knowledge of manufacturing processes
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all level
• IT literate, interest in IoT and digitalisation
• 2+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
• Ideally from a Precision Manufacturing background
• Knowledge of project management methods and principles (Prince2, Agile, Scrum or similar)
• A working knowledge of automation and robotics in a manufacturing environment
• Experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment
• Desire to work towards IEng/CEng accreditation or similar
• Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position
Jobs in Clevedon United Kingdom
Manufacturing Engineer Clevedon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.