Siamo Group Redditch United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
We here at Siamo Recruitment are currently working alongside a market leading Fabrication company based in Redditch. With a passion, drive and through success are looking to grow their Design team and are recruiting for a Design Engineer to join them through an exciting expansion plan.
This Design Engineer vacancy will appeal to talent with exposure within fabrication and manufacturing exposure to become the forefront for the concept of specialist bespoke systems within our clients areas of expertise with exposure to sheet metal laser and folding, CNC Machining and welding.
Working closely with sales, production and fabrication departments you will be required to be a confident communicator, managing these relationships and keeping the 4 departments in sync to ensure customer satisfaction is high.
This a role which requires talent with a passion to grow with our client looking to step into new markets, new visions and ideas to continue success and growth of the company.
What Are... The Benefits Supporting This Package
• 25 days + Bank Holiday provided
• Private health insurance
• Life assurance
• Early finish Friday’s (13:30pm)
• Free onsite parking
This Design Engineer Role Has The Following Responsibilities
• To design and develop new products as required and to see them through to completion
• To highlight, design and develop enhancements to the existing product range
• To work closely with the customer providing technical support and advise where modifications are required
• Reviewing technical drawings with dimensional tolerances
• Providing technical support to suppliers
• The production and maintenance of technical documentation (3D CAD Models, 2D CAD Drawings, DXF Files for laser cutting, bills of materials and technical specifications)
• To ensure all products designed meet the mandatory legislations and customer specifics
• Testing of designed products, installations and analysing performance data
To be considered for this Design Engineer vacancy our client has outlined the below requirements:
• Minimum of 2 years exposure within a Design Engineer based role
• Exposure in engineering and technical design
• HNC / HND in Engineering
• Previous sheet metal exposure
• Strong understanding of dimensional tolerances
• Extensive CAD background with exposure across 2D & 3D drawings
• Previous customer account management exposure working with customers
• A full understanding of dimensional tolerances preferably with a grasp of geometric tolerancing.
• Exposure working with DXF Files
• Confident communicator
• Progressive minded and driven to provide the best quality products to the market
• Exposure working to deadlines
Jobs in Redditch United Kingdom
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.