Endeavour Recruitment Cambridge United Kingdom
1 week ago
Manufacturing Engineer (Assembly and Integration)
SC But Can Start on BPSS
Full Time – Hybrid working available minimum of 3 Days Onsite
PAYE Rates - £26.04 - £26.98
Umbrella rates - £34.00 - £36.00
INTERVIEW PROCESS Face To Face Interview
We currently have a vacancy for a skilled Manufacturing Engineer (Assembly and Integration) to join a Defence sector client for a long-term contract (minimum 12 months).
• Approved Apprenticeship/Apprenticeship Framework/Modern Apprenticeship
• Vocational G or H Units with Further Education, City & Guilds Parts 1, 2 & 3
• Vocational TR23 Units with Further Education, ONC or City & Guilds Parts 1, 2 & 3
• Vocational NVQ3 with Further Education, BTEC ONC/HNC
ADDITIONAL VACANCY INFORMATION
Apprenticeship is essential
Knowledge of manufacturing and processes
This role allows the accommodation package up to £400 per week for somebody living more than 30 miles away. This... will be claimed as an expense and will be receipted.
As a Manufacturing Engineer within the unit & missile assembly manufacturing facility your focus will be to ensure that our products are built efficiently and to budget. A key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will carry out activities in support of multi-project manufacturing.
• Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
• Design, Commissioning and proving of associated tooling.
• Support the industrial validation process through the use of FMEA’s, FAI’s etc.
• Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
• Route card changes as a result or rework activities.
• Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the manufacturing Instructions.
• Support to the Non Conformance Process using SAP.
Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
• Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
• 5 years’ experience within an engineering discipline.
• Have the ability to interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
• Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture through to System level builds.
• Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
• Must be able to work within, and contribute to a team environment.
• Recognise and understand customer requirements, and respond to them.
• Understand and work to Company Processes and Procedures.
• Have the ability to communicate both within the working group and at various levels of the organisation
Jobs in Cambridge United Kingdom
Manufacturing Engineer (Assembly and Integration) Cambridge jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.