Kindeva Drug Delivery
Kindeva Drug Delivery Clitheroe United Kingdom
4 days ago
Kindeva Drug Delivery
Come and join our dynamic team in process and manufacturing engineering at Kindeva Drug Delivery in Clitheroe. You will be supporting the production and assembly of complex precision components for pharmaceutical inhalers. Every day brings new challenges and tackling complexity is what we do best!
• Leading product quality investigations, including troubleshooting product and process defects and generating effective corrective actions.
• Validation of new and existing products and processes.
• Identifying opportunity and executing projects to reduce costs and improve quality.
• Progressing multiple projects of varying sizes simultaneously.
• Application of data analysis and continuous improvement tools such as Minitab and LSS.
• Leading project teams and engaging stakeholders.
• Applying subject matter expertise for assigned products and processes, including troubleshooting and managing improvements.
• Developing documentation such as SOP’s... protocols, reports and change controls.
• Experience in a relevant area such as product, process, production, quality, project or chemical engineering
• Degree in a relevant field, e.g. Science, Engineering or Manufacturing.
• Engage well within a cross functional matrix with a diverse range of people.
• Great attitude to change.
• Autonomy, self-starting, seeking out information and learning quickly.
• Working at a fast pace.
• Outside of the box thinking.
• Ability to communicate succinctly to people at all levels.
• Project management.
Salary range: £27,388-£35,947
California residents should review our Notice for California Employees and Applicants before applying.
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Kindeva Drug Delivery. Kindeva encourages everyone who can get vaccinated to get vaccinated.
Our Covid-19 task force monitors the external environment and will continue to evaluate our policies and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kindeva Drug Delivery is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Jobs in Clitheroe United Kingdom
Process & Manufacturing Engineer Clitheroe jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.