Matchtech Barrow-in-Furness United Kingdom
5 days ago
The purpose of Manufacturing Engineering is to develop, implement and govern capable methods of manufacture, assembly, disassembly and repair (including method of verification) which can meet customer and business requirements for Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery throughout the product lifecycle, ensuring compliance to design intent.
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will contribute and be accountable for delivering Manufacturing Engineering outputs into Manufacturing Production that ensure design intent can be met. The role holder will be competent and capable in the tasks they perform.
• Influence the design to ensure it is in line with current & evolving manufacturing capability
• Be responsible for translating the Engineering Design intent (Drawings, standards etc.) into Manufacturing Engineering data for use in Manufacturing Operations.
• Be responsible for ensuring that their Manufacturing Engineering output meets all relevant Safety and Quality... requirements.
• Be responsible for generating and progressing Manufacturing Engineering output in-line with Project / Programme requirements.
• Be responsible for the defining and execution of emergent work affecting manufacture, fabrication or construction.
• Be responsible for analysing manufacturing data to ensure that the process improvement or investment decisions are made based on data
• Be responsible for communicating and working with a variety of stakeholders to deliver packages of work which achieve a business best practice solution.
• Be responsible for the correct and efficient use of Lean Tools and Techniques (A3 reporting, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Root Cause Analysis etc.).
• Be responsible for developing their depth and breadth of Manufacturing Engineering knowledge and skills
• Able to work as part of a multi-disciplined team
• Generation of creative and innovative ideas
• Knowledge of relevant Engineering & Manufacturing Engineering standards and SHE regulations etc.
• Creation, receipt, maintenance and disposal of documents and records
• Providing support and guidance on Responsible Document Management
• Reviewing the effectiveness of Responsible Document Management
Due to the security clearance required with this role, we can only accept applications from sole British Nationals
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles
Jobs in Barrow-in-Furness United Kingdom
Manufacturing Engineer - Manufacturing Build Planning Barrow-in-Furness jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.