Jetts 24hr Fitness UK
Jetts 24hr Fitness UK Brixton Plymouth United Kingdom
1 week ago
Assistant General Manager - Jetts Brixton
£23,000-26,000 (negotiable based upon experience)
Jetts is a 24/7 fitness network with over 250+ clubs in Australia, New Zealand. Thailand, The Netherlands and now we are due to open our 10th club in the UK - Brixton.
Over 200,000 members choose Jetts with thousands more joining every month. Why? Because it's easy and affordable, with everything you need – no lock-in contracts, low fees, and open 24/7…which means you can workout on your terms, at a time that suits you. Simple!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a hardworking, driven individual with excellent attention to detail and a passion for delivering outstanding service to our members. Our ideal candidate would have extensive experience within a fitness environment, would be able to uphold Jetts values and standards and would also possess superior selling skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and high-quality Assistant General... Manager to join the Jetts family in a brand new, state of the art gym.
What is the focus of the role?
As Assistant General Manager you will be a key member of the team and your role will be varied day-to-day. Not only will you be involved in the operations and logistics side of managing a successful gym, but you will also need to be one of our top sellers, as well as providing first class service to our members. Therefore, it’s vital that the successful candidate has proven experience within these areas.
Duties will include;
• Manage day-to-day operations
• Achieving club & sales targets
• Delivering exceptional service and standards
• Ensuring all members queries are responded to in a timely manner
• Consistent club administration
• Assisting the General Manager with managing a full class schedule
• Daily operational walk rounds
• Daily cleaning walk rounds
• Coaching the team to provide a first-class member service at all times
• Ensuring gym equipment is well maintained through daily and weekly checks. Reporting any faulty equipment within 2 hours.
• Work with the General Manager and marketing team to deliver quality social media content.
What skills and experience do you need?
• At least 2 years management experience within a commercial gym setting
• Excellent time-keeper
• Self-motivated and disciplined
• Team player
• Good interpersonal skills
• Hands on managerial approach
• Aspirations to be a future Club Manager
• Sales focused
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work calmly under pressure
• Passion to deliver and drive high standards of customer service
• Friendly and approachable
• Creative thinking and problem solving
• Leadership qualities
• Able to multitask
Want to be a part of the Jetts team?
Complimentary gym membership
28 days holiday + your birthday on us
Opportunity to work with a brilliant team
Thanks for taking the time to apply, we’re looking forward to welcoming you to the Jetts Brixton team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
• Gym membership
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus scheme
Work Location: In person
Brixton Plymouth UK
Jobs in Brixton Plymouth United Kingdom
Assistant General Manager Brixton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.