BD ELECTRONICS Türkiye (+7 others) India
3 days ago
The duties of a digital marketing assistant/content writer include performing administrative tasks, conducting market research, updating databases, and writing content for the company's social media site and web page. This position covers a range of marketing activities, from website improvements to social media to newsletters.
• RESPONSIBILITIES *
• Managing and creating content for multiple Social Media accounts and posting according to the schedule.
• Generating potential leads through SEM and Key Words.
• Improving our website, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and producing high-quality backlinks.
• Conducting analytic reports using Google Analytics and other tools.
• Monitoring website performances and employing online marketing analytics to gather information from the web and social media pages.
• Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
• Monitoring, reviewing, and providing content for the company newsletter.
• Assisting with Digital Marketing Campaigns... videos and creating video content.
• Writing marketing literature and articles or blogs for company brochures and press releases.
• Improving brand awareness locally by preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
• Designing and developing line cards, flyers, and posters.
• Carrying out research projects on the industry and our competitors.
• REQUIREMENTS *
• Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
• At least 1 year relevant work experience in Content Writing
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
• Microsoft office proficiency.
• Having relevant software applications skills such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere.
• Knowledgeable about Keywords, SEO, and Google Analytics.
• Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, and YouTube.
• Showing interest in blogging or writing articles.
• Having good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Broad cultural knowledge, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Having organization and planning, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills. Being able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
• Being able to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
Working hours (Maltese Time):
Monday to Thursday: 8am to 5pm
Friday: 8am to 3pm
Starting salary: 450 Euros per month
BD ELECTRONICS focuses on Electronics. Their company has offices in Malta. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://bde-ltd.com/ or find them on Twitter and Facebook
Türkiye (+7 others)
Jobs in Türkiye (+7 others) India
Content Writer (Fully Remote Work) Türkiye (+7 others) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.