1082 Colombia, Convatec
1082 Colombia, Convatec Colombia Colombia
1 week ago
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling the company's products/services, meeting or exceeding the assigned quota, through adequate product/services promotion with extensive knowledge of products and pathologies. Implements the business plan according to the direction of marketing and sales. Manages the development and growth of its clients, contributing to the goals of the company.
• Achieve or exceed the assigned sales objectives, considering the operation (purchase orders, information back orders, portfolio management, main contact with customers)
• Manage budget resources, samples and materials.
• Identify the Institutions and potential clients for CvT products/services, as well as the need for new technical concepts to be developed
• Implement the Education Plan on the assigned clients
• Provide advice to medics, nurses and in general clients in the area according to the need observed in the handling of CvT products/services
• Schedule and keep updated the calendar of... activities and reports.
• Implementation of the pricing strategy according to the needs of the organization and the reality of the clients.
• Support public or private tenders / offers according to the Sales Rep Responsibility
• Execute the number of activities assigned in the management indicators
• Perform analysis, monitoring and planning of weekly, monthly, quarterly and semi-annual sales
• Submit and analyze the necessary reports according to expectations
• Execute the defined calls to clients according to expectations
• Guarantee the execution of monthly and daily tasks
• Urology or Pharma sector experienced is needed
• Proven experience in realtionship with insurance companies (regionals and nationals)
• Availability for mobility across the coast region of the country
• Advanced numerical, analytical and communication skills (Excel, communication applications, ... etc.)
• Proven experience in consultative sales processes (tenders/direct clients/ private sector)
• Extensive knowledge of the sales process and products / services of ConvaTec
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability by conducting education programs.
• Knowledge of the healthcare and medical device industry
• Ability to implement business plans
• Sales skills with the ability to turn potential customers/ leads into business/ revenue stream
• Customer service skills and multi-tasking ability under pressure
• Ability to effectively interact with multiple stakeholders
• 3 to 5 years of experience in the sales area (medical, pharmaceutical or health devices)
• Knowledge of the healthcare system of the country and its regulations
• Proven ability to generate results
• Demonstrated ability to identify needs and propose solutions
Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent Convatec
A formal recruitment process is required for all our opportunities prior to any offer of employment. This will include an interview confirmed by an official Convatec email address.
If you receive a suspicious approach over social media, text message, email or phone call about recruitment at Convatec, do not disclose any personal information or pay any fees whatsoever. If you’re unsure, please contact us at [email protected].
Convatec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, genetic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives
Convatec is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Convatec employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Convatec. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Already a Convatec employee?
If you are an active employee at Convatec, please do not apply here. Go to the Career Worklet on your Workday home page and View "Convatec Internal Career Site - Find Jobs". Thank you
Sales Representative - Gentle Cath Colombia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.