International Legion Fund (CO "International Legion for the Defence of Ukraine Charitable Fund")
International Legion Fund (CO "International Legion for the Defence of Ukraine Charitable Fund") Kyiv Ukraine
2 weeks ago
The International Legion Fund (International Legion for the Defence of Ukraine Charitable Fund) - is an independent non-profit organization (USREOU code 44738675) providing humanitarian aid and technical support to the International Legion for the Defence of Ukraine and other military units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The Fund operates through its office in Kyiv and a world-wide volunteer community of International Legion Auxiliary Corps (ILAC).
The Fundraising Manager will play a vital role in achieving the organization's fundraising goals as a volunteer. The role involves developing and executing fundraising strategies and campaigns to engage donors, sponsors, and other stakeholders to raise funds for the needs of the International Legion and other military units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. You will be part of the ILF Fundraising Team working together to support our mission and goals.
• Develop and implement fundraising strategies to meet the Fund's... fundraising targets
• Identify and cultivate relationships with donors and sponsors to build long-term partnerships and support for the Fund
• Develop and manage fundraising campaigns, projects and events to engage donors and stakeholders
• Collaborate with the ILF Social Media Team to develop compelling fundraising messages and materials
• Collaborate with ILF management to align fundraising efforts with the Fund's strategic priorities
• Monitor and evaluate fundraising activities to assess their effectiveness and make data-driven decisions to improve results
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Marketing, Communications, Nonprofit Management)
• Experience in fundraising, preferably in a nonprofit organization (an advantage)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build relationships with stakeholders
• The ability to create and generate new and innovative ideas and proposals to supporters in a persuasive manner.
• Languages: for Ukrainian citizens, strong command of Ukrainian (mandatory), proficient English (mandatory); for non-Ukrainian citizens, fluent written and spoken English (mandatory), intermediate knowledge of Ukrainian (desired)
• Proficiency in Office 365 and Google Docs
What we offer:
• Opportunity to make a difference for our defenders in the frontline
• Prospect for creativity and ideas
• Proactive and supportive international team
• Working on-site or remotely
• Flexible hours
• Office in downtown Kyiv
Please note that this is a volunteer non-paid position
Jobs by International Legion Fund (CO "International Legion for the Defence of Ukraine Charitable Fund")
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.