International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX)
International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) Ukraine Ukraine
3 days ago
IREX seeks a qualified SMM Coordinator for the USAID-funded project, Ukraine National Identity Through Youth (UNITY) (Mriemo ta diemo). The goal of UNITY is to foster vested ownership in a unified national Ukrainian identity that promotes democratic values, inclusion, and pluralism by empowering youth to meaningfully participate in civic and economic opportunities through enhanced skills and a positive enabling environment.
Under the supervision of the Strategic Communications Manager, the Social Media Marketing Coordinator (SMM) will perform a range of duties to increase program’s visibility online and deliver key messages to target audience. Day-to-day activities will include preparing and publishing content on program’s social media and other platforms, growing audience and monitoring performance.
The Social Media Marketing Coordinator will closely work with program team and partners to coordinate information collection necessary for creating communication materials. Together... with program communications team will work on marketing strategies including social media strategies and digital plan.
They will contribute to developing communication campaigns. The duties will also include coordination of work with services providers.
Are you the next member of our team?
Your Background & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in communications and/or another relevant field.
• Over 2+ years of experience of work in social media marketing, marketing, communications, or a related field.
• Experience in managing Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
• Experience developing social media strategies and marketing plan.
• Experience in content design and creation.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and keyword research.
• Experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other related graphic media applications would be an advantage.
• Strong command of spoken and written Ukrainian.
• Working level of English is preferred, strong command of English would be an advantage.
• Excellent communications skills, including ability to do public presentations.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks in accordance with stated deadlines.
• Able to work independently and as a team member with the ability to take initiative, meet deadlines, and be flexible.
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in Ukraine.
Your Daily Tasks
• Maintain project’s brand awareness and online presence under the supervision of the Strategic Communications Manager.
• Manage presence on social networking sites including monitoring, posting, and engaging in discussions where appropriate (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
• Manage, develop and oversee social media strategy, content and calendar on a regular basis.
• Prepare content for social media platforms in coordination with program team, partners, grantees and designer/s, ensure content is informative and appealing.
• Increase social media following and engagement.
• Manage program’s online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
• Create targeted ads and manage social media advertising campaigns.
• Collect and analyze social data/metrics.
• Tailor digital communication strategy using available dashboard reports and other metrics available.
• Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
• Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Co-design and co-implement social media campaigns and outreach activities.
• Compile online newsletters and maintain mailing lists.
• Participate in creative communications brainstorming sessions.
• Prepare content in English upon request.
• Other support duties as needed.
We conduct background checks on all successful candidates.
This position is eligible for Remote work. The eligible employee is a regular, full-time staff who works from a worksite outside the Kyiv area on a more permanent or ongoing basis.
This position is not eligible for Immigration Sponsorship.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Social Media Marketing Coordinator, Communities & Governance Practice Ukraine jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.