Alexandrite Recruitment Ltd
Alexandrite Recruitment Ltd Milton Keynes United Kingdom
1 week ago
Quality & Environmental Manager Milton Keynes (Occasionally Derby) Mon-Friday (40 hours) Salary £45,000 - £55,000 Monday - Friday (34 hours) 27 days holiday+ BH 4% Pension Our successful and well established, Milton Keynes based packaging manufacturing client is seeking an Experienced Quality & Environmental Manager that preferably has a background in paper/cardboard packaging and experience with ISO9001, (phone number removed) and FSC & PEFC accreditations to join them on a full time permanent basis. The aim of the role is to maintain and improve the companies ISO 9001, 14001, retail and FSC PEFC etc. accreditations across both the Milton Keynes and Derby sites. The key responsibilities will be but not limited to:--The enhancing the quality and continuous improvement culture within the Milton Keynes and Derby sites.
• Managing, maintaining, and auditing Quality and Environmental accreditations.
• Maintaining retail Customer quality requirement as well as SMETA audits.
• Maintaining... Forest Stewardship Certification (FSC) and Program for the Endorsement of Forests (PEFC_ management systems and accreditations.
• Further develop the quality and environmental management Quality Excellence
• Ensures ISO 9001 compliance within the plants and leads the development of ISO system improvements as appropriate.
• Manages ongoing retail customer accreditations, requirements and compliance audits etc.
• Responsible for planning, developing, and directing quality assurance policies, programs, and initiatives.
• Lead the creation and implementation of robust quality processes, ensuring products meet and exceed all regulatory, internal and customer expectations.
• Facilitates the plants CAPA program, completing root cause investigations using tools such as 8D and FMEA methodologies etc.
• Used data driven methodologies such as six sigma to investigate and analyse quality issues.
• Proactively builds a quality culture within Bong’s plants. Environmental Excellence
• Ensures ISO 14001 compliance within the plants and leads the development of ISO system improvements as appropriate.
• Drives compliance and improvement of Bong’s FSC and PEFC accreditations.
• Coordinates Climate Change Levy CCL requirements.
• Manages the Packaging Regulations for both plants.
• Drives environmental practices across the plants External:
• Works with ISO and other third party accreditation bodies.
• Works with retail customers
• Other working bodies - FSC, PEFC etc.
• Customers. Internal:
• Production teams.
• Customer service.
• Warehouse teams. Required Qualifications/experience:
• ISO 9001 and 14001 training.
• Auditor/lead auditor qualified.
• Managing retail customer audits and processes
• FSC and PEFC working knowledge.
• 2-3 years’ experience managing and working in an fast paced production environment
Milton Keynes UK
Jobs in Milton Keynes United Kingdom
Quality and Environment Manager Milton Keynes jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.