confidential Abuja Nigeria
5 days ago
Uniccon Group serves as the hub for inventive and customizable tech products tailored to meet your specific requirements. We combine world-class expertise, experience, and modern tools to scale up your productivity. Valuing and collaborating for the best services have kept us ahead of the market. Individuals, SMEs, organisation, and government agencies achieve more with us.
Title: Network Administrator
• We are looking for a Network administrator to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure.
• You will be part of a systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, firewalls, load balancers hubs, switches, UPSs, and other hardware
• Configure, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN... equipment and related services
• Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems
• Architecting, creating, managing and maintaining Network, Server and PC health for clients (as defined by SLA)
• Managing existing and deploying new system configurations, including Windows Server, Virtualization Systems, Mobile Devices, Mobile Platforms and Desktops (Windows and MAC)
• Provide Tier 2 and 3 support for internal and external customers
• Provide formal corporate communications on directional changes or changes that will impact existing services
• Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
• Monitor and maintain all levels of network security internally and externally
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
Requirements and Qualifications
• B.Sc / MS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
• Previous working experience as a Network Engineer for 3 years
• Cisco certifications, CCNA, CCNP or CCIE
• In depth knowledge of TCP/IP
• Hands on experience with equipment from HP, Fortinet or Cisco
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Analytical, data driven problem solver
• Experience with deploying and maintaining server hardware and software
• Must reside in Abuja.
Deadline: 1st June, 2203.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: View email address on jobnow.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The post Network Administrator at Uniccon Group first appeared on Jobnow Nigeria .
Hot and trending jobs below
Network Administrator at Uniccon Group Abuja jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.