W-Industries of Texas LLC
W-Industries of Texas LLC Spring TX United States
1 week ago
W-Industries is an energy service company that specializes in Automation Solutions, I&E Construction Services, Power Generation and Packaged Equipment for the Energy and Industrial markets. Our expertise encompasses the full spectrum of system technologies from pneumatic - hydraulic control systems to state-of-the-art programmable solutions to chemical injection systems, and... everything in-between.
Seeking a motivated OT / Cybersecurity Jr Principal Specialist offering top tier support services to our customers. The candidate needs to have excellent troubleshooting skills, needs to be familiar with Servers, Workstations, Routers/Switches, Firewalls and understand OT production environments.
• Responsible for providing IT/OT support to multiple clients
• Install and configure hardware, software and peripheral equipment
• Maintain plans/processes/procedures for modifying and improving OT infrastructures
• Diagnose and resolve customer reported system incidents, problems and events
• Perform asset management/inventory of OT resources
• Assist with Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) as needed
• Work with Senior IT/OT resources to apply security policies to maintain security objectives of systems
• Familiar with ICS-related standards such as IEC-62443/ISA 99, ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-82
• Implement and Maintain client backup and recovery solutions
• Excellent problem-solving skills, verbal and written communication and the ability to work under pressure
• Strong Customer-service attitude
• Experience with industrial network protocols
• Commissioning experience
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Ability to organize and prioritize a diverse and heavy workload
• Knowledge of and experience with offshore production environments preferred
• Strong background with Network and Server troubleshooting
• Strong understanding of Industrial Networking
• Ability to troubleshoot unknown environments to provide support
• Proficient with all Windows Server and Windows Desktop Versions
• Experience with managing Windows Domain, DHCP, DNS, GPO
• Experience with Dell, Stratix and Cisco Switches/Routers, Hirschmann Products
• Familiar with Dell and HP servers and workstations
• Work with Virtual Environments (VMWare)
• Experience with thin client environments
• Experience with Rockwell Asset Centre
• Familiar with various Backup and Recovery Solutions
Education & Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s in Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience is required
• Experience with IT and OT environments is required
• Prolonged periods of sitting or standing at a desk.
• Continuously requires vision, hearing, twisting, and talking.
• Some lifting (up to 30 lbs.). Long hours on computer keyboard.
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Basic Life, AD&D, Short and Long term Disability insurance
• Voluntary benefits
• FSA and HSA
W-Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We ensure that no applicant for employment or employee is denied an equal opportunity based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.
W-Industries is a participant of E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information entered by an employer from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to records available to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration to confirm employment eligibility
Spring TX USA
Jobs in Spring TX United States
OT / Cybersecurity Jr Principal Specialist Spring jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.